My husband and I stay at the Cozumel Palace but took the ferry to Playa del Carmen and were able to stay at this resort for the day and eat and drink all we wanted. This place is about 3x's as big as Cozumel Palace and is definitely a place for families and we plan to take ours back. It also seems like there's much more to do in the area. Food is great and they have many restaurants to choose from!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico