We stayed at the Quetzal for 2 weeks and had a great time. We had a shaky start as there was a maintenance issue with our room. The reception dealt with that very well and gave us another room away from the noise. Building works next door were very loud but work has now finished!!
The beach was fantastic, the entertainments team were very good and the food service was great.
We spent a lot of time by the pool which was very large and very fun for all of the family. Beach is amazing. The 5 theme restaurants were really good and the variety of options was great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Visit Us Inc., Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico