What an amazing hotel. The staff can not do enough for you, and they are so friendly and polite. The rooms are adequate and have 2 queen size beds in them, large for one, but too small for two.They are kept spotlessly clean by the maid, cleaned daily, and a nice towel decoration left daily. The food is spot on, and can`t be faulted. There will always be something to your taste. Breakfast is very good, and can be taken at the main buffet restaurant, or down by the beach. Luchtime meal can be taken in the same places. Booking the a la carte restaurants was a breeze, and all our requests were honoured. The beach and pool areas are fantastic, and are kept very clean. Drinks were well served, and to a good strength, and by the beach you can help yourself to soft drinks. This was my first trip to Mexico, and I will definatelly return, even to this hotel again. Playa del Carmen is a 40 minute walk along the beach, or 700 pesos in a taxi. and is worth a visit, as there are some good stores to check out. If you require any additional information, feel free to contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Visit Us Inc., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico