We enjoyed our stay very much! The food was excellent. The waiters were amazing...very attentive and friendly. There was a good array of activities throughout the day. I miss Zumba on the beach with Mauricio at 4PM every day. The Steak House, Japanese restaurant and Italian Restaurant were great!
Just some suggestions for the maid cleaning service. We ran short on toilet paper often during our one week stay. I think if the toilet paper rolls are looking half used, there should be a new one left in the bathroom. We actually ran completely out and had to borrow from a relative's room. Also, it would have been nice to get fresh glasses in the bathroom every day--kind of gross to use the same ones all week (2 glasses for 4 guests). And the washcloths were taken to clean the first day and not replaced for about 2 or 3 days. I think the bathroom should be made up just like you're coming in the first day, every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico