Entertainment was top notch, they hired a professional group each night. Beaches were pretty much always clean, people were friendly and not pushy, rooms were great, concierge moved us to a more agreeable area, food was so so in buffet, and so so in the restaraunts for which we had to find little tickets from staff walking around. Alcohol actually gave us indigestion, what ever was in the drinks had to be really bad quality, went to a different place off resort and had drinks, no problems. But generally this was a fun place to go. I would say this is not really a "party" resort, but fun anyway. Lot's of pool activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelPower and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico