We spent a week en feb'13 with my wife a 3 boys (14,12,10) and we had a great time.
Everything worked fine, the room was spacious and comfortable (be aware of the beds, quite hard). The staff was eficient and friendly.
The entertaining team worked hard to make fun activities for everybody!!!
The "jungle" inside the hotel is great an so are the animals. You can't avoid loving the beach, it is perfect!!!
The food was simple but good enough. This is not a luxury hotel, is a very good all inclusive to enjoy with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Visit Us Inc., Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico