Beautiful resort, great beach, and a variety of foods. We were very pleased with the service and the resort. The top features are the large beach with multiple huts and/or umbrellas; the large variety of food at the buffet; the ease of getting reservations at specialty restaurants; and the jungle animals. In 2 rooms there were 4 people in double beds but one of the kids slept on the couch. The minor substandard features are the low lighting in the bathroom; the very hard mattress; the loud and late show from 9:30 to 11:00pm; food selection poolside (although the burgers were great!). We would recommend this Iberostar resort for those on a middle of the road budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico