My son recently got married in playa at the iberostar quetzal. The weather, beach, and the water were perfect. The hotel room was very nice--although I had to ask 3 times to convince them that my phone wasn't working properly. It's an all inclusive location, which is nice. The food and drinks were average, although we had a fantastic time 1 night at the japanese restaurant. highly recommend that experience. The Italian restaurant was disappointing, honestly. The nightly entertainment was ok--though i thought the magician was actually very good for this kind of setting. Oh, and the jungle with all the animals is really a lot of fun. the hotel. is in a nice location, though probably too far away for a way into town. easy enough to get to from the airport. overall very good. food quality would probably be the way to improve the rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico