We spent a perfect week at Blue Parrot Suites during the Day of the Dead festivities. We had a third floor suite with amazing views from the palapa and the balcony overlooking the Caribbean. The sunrises were absolutely spectacular. Lounging in the hammocks was heavenly. The service was outstanding. Our room was cleaned daily and having fresh sheets each night was total luxury, especially since we spend each day working beach side planning a future spiritual retreat. The bed was comfortable and just the right firmness for my taste. The complimentary breakfast by the beach was a wonderful way to start each day. Being located in the heart of the Playa beach district also made so many wonderful experiences possible. Great shopping, restaurants and entertainment were literally just outside our doorway. The swimming pool fit perfectly in the tropical landscaping. There was always a security guard on duty leaving a feeling of safety and security, even though Playa impressed me as a safe and comfortable town to be in. The sight and experiences in the area are fantastic. I can't wait to do this again. Thank you Blue Parrot Suites for an absolutely unforgettable experience. I didn't visit the fitness center, so I cannot offer my opinion about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Palms is a condominium located in the heart of Playa del Carmen, has 15 units for 2-8 people. Fully furnished and equipped, basic amenities like cable, wifi, a / c cleaning included. Community Pool. Just one block from the famous 5th Avenue and a few steps from the marvelous beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Blue Parrot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Parrot Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Blue Parrot Hotel And Beach
- Blue Parrot Resort And Beach
- Blue Parrot Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico