“Best Carppachio I had in PDC”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of El Bistro en la 5ta - CLOSED

El Bistro en la 5ta
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Carppachio I had in PDC”
Reviewed April 17, 2010

We were staying at La Tortuga and enjoyed the restaurant there - so we were happy when we came across this one on 5th (actually now that I think about it I'm surprised the hotel didn't mention it!). The servers were really helpful and even brought us a free class of wine. I had the trio of carpachio which was probably some of the best I had. It was tuna, salmon and snapper. My husbands grouper left something to be desired (a bit over cooked and the rice was just so-so). But overall the experience was very good and I would recommend it to others.

Chicago, Illinois
“A real winner just like El Bistro on 10th.”
Reviewed March 9, 2010

We had dinner at El Bistro on 10th Avenue and thought the food delicious, service good and ambience comfortable, so when we found El Bistro on 5th , we gave it a try. Marvelous meals for the 2 of us. The personnel was helpful and made small changes to the menu that she thought we would enjoy. We will be going back and recommend the restaurant to anyone who enjoys good food and interesting selections.