Sandos Playacar Beach Resort
Panama Jack Resort(Playa del Carmen)
$356
$235
Bookit.com
  • Pool
$587
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
$517
$269
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$337
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
$234
$202
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla(Playa del Carmen)
$1,852
Melia.com
$682
$466
$1,000
$462
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
$1,125
$806
$453
$439
13,983 results
All reviewsmeeting pointriviera sectioncupcake cafeadult sectionhacienda suitesle gourmetavenue barcorderofestival buffetgrand buffetitalian buffetpremium barselect clubswim up barkids clubelite poolfamily section
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The best resort that I have every been too. This was the first time to Sandos Playacar and was very happy. Very good entertainment every night, Very Nice clean resort, beautiful weather, nice adult section seperate from the family section, staff very friendly. Very accomidationg. For sure will be going back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FunNSun0
Sandos_Playacar, General Manager at Sandos Playacar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear FunNSun0,

Thank you very much for your gracious comments. We are glad that you liked our grounds, beach, entertainment activities and the amiability of our staff.

We are also very happy to hear that you were looking forward to returning to the hotel.

Do not hesitate to contact us prior to your arrival so we can assist with all pre arrival requests and be sure that your stay surpasses all expectations.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'm a parent who travels regularly with two kids. This was not one of our best vacations.

Sandos Playacar is in a 5-star setting with 4-star service, 3-star rooms and 1-star food. I hope this review can help you prepare based on your own priorities.

Knowing we'd arrive late, I emailed ahead about my room preference so we wouldn't be stuck with the last room available. That didn't work. I had requested a beach view but got a "pool view" which looked into the back of a restaurant. Changing rooms left us stranded with NO room from 10am to 4pm our first day. It was a wasted, frustrating day. Front desk staff was not sympathetic or helpful.

Rooms:
We stayed in a standard beach room, wanting to be near everything. Facing the pool was a bit noisy at all hours. The pool view from the 1000 building is generally better than the 2000 bldg. Our room was outdated and basic but clean. Spacious enough for the three of us. Housekeeping was efficient, and room fridge was stocked daily. Beds are rock-hard. If you prefer a firm mattress, you might like it. But if you're a delicate flower like me, request extra padding right away. It took me a few days before I could communicate that to housekeeping and I finally slept through the night.

Food:
Huge disappointment. I got very very ill two days, and my son one day. So that does influence my whole perception of the dining. Two of us are vegetarians, and that was quite difficult. Even the "salad" section had meat in almost everything. The main buffet was always crowded, and food was just OK. The Italian buffet next door is open for dinner and does not require reservations. We found less quantity but better quality there, and service more attentive. 24-hour room service was great.
Restaurants: We were able to arrange our reservations before we arrived, so that made things easier. We tried Asiana, Mexican and Mediterranean. The restaurants have nice atmosphere. The setting and wonderful service make for a much more relaxing meal than the buffet. But good luck with the food. Asiana offered a vegetable curry, and we were warned it was spicy. But it was so spicy it was inedible. At the Mexican restaurant, the vegetable burrito was soggy fajita peppers, onions and mushrooms wrapped in a tortilla. The "berry tart" was a dry dense muffin. Mediterranean looked most promising. The menu said "ask server about vegetarian options." I did, only to be told there weren't any. Tried the tuna, which was dry and overcooked. At least one of us was terribly ill each day following a restaurant meal. That can really ruin a vacation.
Other food options: We were excited about Bagel Beach, but it was closed every evening we tried to go there. During the day, they have hamburger patties and hotdogs under warmers. All the smoothies we tried were too sweet for us, with my sons saying they tasted like "marshmallows." The one place I know used fresh fruit was the "Health Bar" on the beach, but it's only open in the morning. The Cupcake Cafe is a wonderful place to relax, and the kids liked their short daily WiFi fix there. But the cupcakes are heavy and not very flavorful. They should consider hiring a Starbucks barrista to teach some basic drink-making. A latte was made with cold milk, not steamed, and instead of a shot of espresso, they used a packet of instant nescafe. Best food we found were the crepes and ice-cream at Bambola Bar. Grown-up drinks everywhere were weak and always too sweet, but best bartender I found was Edwin on the beach. You might want to stick to beer.

Activities:
Kids were looking forward to meeting new friends, but there didn't seem to be much opportunity. The Kids Club might be great for the younger ones, but my 10-year-old son is not into facepainting and fashion shows. The teen club is a dark, loud video arcade, not really a place to hang out or have any conversation. Plus, on the rainy day, it was open to all ages and filled with adults. I didn't feel entirely comfortable leaving my kids alone, so I missed out on the spa day I'd hoped for. The activities schedule was hit-and-miss. It said beach soccer at 3:00, so my boys showed up. There was a soccer ball, but no announcement or effort to gather a group. Best place to hang out was Bambola Bar, where we could all play ping-pong, foosball or billiards. And, next to Bambola, we had a lot of fun playing mini-golf! There was also volleyball on the beach, with games going all day. Evening shows were quite good. We especially enjoyed the game show nights: Minute to Win it, and Sandos Deal.

Staff:
Service was generally top-notch, especially in the restaurants. It's true that maintenance and housekeeping don't speak much English - but, hello, you're in Mexico! It's a good reminder that we were in another country. Entertainment staff was friendly and enthusiastic. The guy who hosts the evening shows, Joaquin(?) is amazing. I swear he must be cloned, because he seems to be everywhere- aerobics in the pool, Kinect boxing in the teen club - always with a smile. Front desk was not great. When I left a swimsuit on a tour bus, the company delivered it back to the hotel. When I went to pick it up, staff insisted nothing had been left for me. Basically suggesting that I -- or the tour group -- was lying. Went back and forth, until someone else finally reached below the counter to find a bag with my name and room number on it.

Setting:
The resort is beautiful, with its jungle and beach setting. It is very spread out, but I don't understand all the criticism about the walking distance. Unless you're really unfit or dealing with the very young or old, it's not a problem. We made the trek several times - to meet tour groups at main lobby, to dine at Asiana, dropped off by a cab in front. We actually enjoyed the walk, even in the rain. The landscaping is beautiful, with informative signs about the plants and animals. We loved seeing iguanas, coatis and howler monkeys on the property. The main pool is always full of people.
Beach:
I picked this resort mostly based on reviews of the beach and it did not disappoint. It's awesome! Soft white sand and crystal blue water. Since it's the last hotel on the beach, there's room to wander too. The water was very calm most days, but there were waves on others. Unfortunately too rough to kayak on the day we wanted to, so the boys used the free boogie boards instead. We never had a problem finding chairs anytime of day. And hammocks were available too.

All in all, Sandos has potential for perfection. The location can't be beat, and most staff is friendly and efficient. But the food and kids programs could be so much better.

PS: My original review was censored for "hearsay." I've removed a brief mention of another family's experience so my review can be posted. I had originally attached several beautiful photos, but won't go to the trouble again. I wonder how many less-than-stellar reviews are challenged and removed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Dee818
Sandos_Playacar, General Manager at Sandos Playacar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Dee818,

Thank you for your comments. Your feed back is very important to us. It`s thanks to our guests comments that we can improve our services in order to provide a unique experience and guest satisfaction. We regret that your expectations regarding our food was not what you expected; everyone of us is committed to ensure to our guests the most enjoyable.

I kindly remain at your total disposal for any further comments.

Best Regards

Reviewed August 31, 2013

what i'm realizing about tripadvisor is that reviews are all based upon the expectations people have coming in. I came here with my gf, and we travel quite often-- been to playa del carmen a few times. If you're traveling with young kids, on a family vacation, on a budget- ignore this review- place is probably perfect for you.

for starters, the place is massive. the lobby is as big as most hotel pools. Getting around is normally a 10 to 15 min walk, which isn't terrible, but be prepared to walk. Overall, I wasn't sure what to expect-- i heard 4 stars, so I assumed some things, then had to quickly lower my expectations. First off-- there's a great adult only pool. But it's a $25 a person surcharge per day. And this pool is a good 17 min walk to the beach. It's on the opposite side of the property. Meaning if you think you're going to do some beach, and than some adult pool- you'll be hard pressed to make that happen.

And after a day there, an adult pool sounds amazing. Why? Because there are kids everywhere in that resort. The main pool by the beach is unimpressive, and jammed with tons of children. Also, and not to be snobby, but guests are on the lower end of the spectrum regarding taste, style, and class. The beach area was disappointing-- hundreds of lounge chairs with only one bar at the far end. Loud music thumping on the beach and main pool by Sandos til 4 p.m. every day. Forget about a quite afternoon or morning on the water.

Most mexican resort food is pretty mediocre- and this is no exception. but there is plenty of decent food to eat, so you'd never go hungry. Getting reservations at dinner proved difficult, and those restaurants were fine for what they are. Don't expect anything anywhere close to high end food.

The Bad:

-- huge massive place, takes a while to get anywhere
-- with the low price tag, place definitely attracts riff-raff guests
-- $25 fee per person, per day for use of the adult pool.
-- adult pool is a 17 min walk from the ocean
-- grounds are mediocre.
-- no drink service on the beach
-- almost no top shelf liquor. bacardi and sometimes cuervo tequila was it. the rest was speed rack bottom shelf liquors.
-- place is filled with children, day and night. even the main bar open at night, has 6 yr old kids running around it as a rec room and ping pong table's are adjacent to it.
-- complicated system of different, permission only areas of the resort which you can pay to be included in. more than once, you'll be told that you can't sit in a certain area, or go to a certain restaurant because you're not part of the "select premium" club.
-- night entertainment is geared towards kids. depressing but somewhat amusing to see 30 yr old european couples sitting down watching these 'shows' at night.
-- employees all around have terrible attitudes. there's a sign in the lobby bathroom that tells you how to be a polite guest. sort of says it all.
-- Room service food is ok if you were drinking all night-- but it's pretty terrible.
-- A lower end resort property

The Good:

-- 10 min, $7.00 cab ride to playa del carmen -- you can drink up on Bacardi at night, and head off into town.
-- discotech on the premises is terrible but open til 2 a.m., and does have Bacardi bottles. beer and bacardi means that if you're there to do heavy drinking- you can get it done, albeit in a limited fashion.
-- adult pool is very nice
-- it's cheap-- we paid $150 a night.
-- rooms are nice-- tons of a/c, clean, etc.
-- pool tables, ping pong- tons of other activities-- just be prepared to be around kids til 10 p.m.

bottom line-- if you're looking to impressive your girlfriend with a nice romantic getaway-- steer far away from this place!! Thank me later. for $70 more a night you can stay at a place like the Azul Fives (which we stayed at the last night on a whim-- blows this place out of the water). as does the Riu next door which is often fully booked.

If you're a group of friends on a budget, that can keep each other entertained, that just want a nice room and be close to playa del carmen-- this place is doable. And if you don't mind reggaeton playing on the beach- you'll be fine. You can eat / drink all day, all night- and get your money's worth for sure. Rent a car from the airport-- and go to akumal when you want a more exclusive beach away from the people in this resort.

Room Tip: if you're an adult-- stay in the 9000 building by the adult pool. it's far from everything, but if you like pools- it's worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear yovoy10,

On a behalf of the Staff and Management here at Sandos Playacar Beach Resort and Spa we would like to thank you for your review. However, we feel sorry that our Hotel didn’t meet your expectation.
We assure you that improvement, in all our services are an ongoing process and our priority is guests’ satisfaction. We do hope to have another opportunity in the near future, to make your holiday unforgettable. If you decide to give us another chance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Director General
Hotel Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & SPA
E-Mail: director.playacar@sandos.com

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went last year and I can honestly say it was one of the best hotels I have ever been to. The entertainment team were amazing and so was the food. I hear it has changed though, but we are still planning on going back (hopefully).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Marie S

Dear Marie S,

We would like to thank you for your review published on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We last visited for 2 weeks in January 2009 when our children were 18 months and 3.5. We have just returned after a 2 week break (August 2013) and the children are now 6 and 8.

THE GOOD
There have been a few developments in the 4 years which have simply added to the attraction of this hotel for families e.g. Cupcake Café - delicious, Mini Golf - great, teen room (for kids 12-17 but my two were allowed in - they loved all the video games), beds on the beach - very comfy (certain wrist bands only), new entertainment on an evening....there is so much to keep a family entertained it's actually quite difficult to fit everything in! The beach whales/sand bags that were there in January 2009 have certainly worked well - the beach is immaculate and very large - please ensure it stays that way as the beach is a major attraction to this hotel. Your eco attitude is valued. We love the family section rooms and the feeling of space and it doesn't matter that it's a 5 minute walk to the meeting area as there is the option of the minibus from the lobby or the golf carts if your legs are tired. You have some hard working people at Sandos who work very long hours to try to keep guests happy. The food in the a la cartes is great and it's brilliant to be able to eat inside a restaurant and not eat buffet food on an evening. Your facebook page is very informative and lovely to see especially pre arrival!

HOTEL RATING
My understanding is that hotels are awarded so many stars based on having certain facilities ticked off on a list. Sandos Playacar is classed as 5* but in reality is a 4*. (Last year we went to Waldorf Astoria Orlando - THAT was 5*!) This lower star rating is of no criticism of the hotel, it is appropriate for what it offers and the way in which it is offered and in my opinion is what Sandos should strive to maintain rather than pretend to be something it's not. 4* hotel is fine for families to feel comfortable and relaxed at this beautiful location......Sandos just need to iron out a few niggling issues....read below.

THOMAS COOK
*Online price advertised was £200 lower than the final price we had to pay - I have written to request an explanation for this as at the time we had to book in a last minute hurry. We also had to add on another £300 to cover the cost of meals on-board, taxi transfer in cancun, and to ensure we had a 20kg luggage allowance each. I have also complained to TC to request they make full costs transparent from the outset - this is a family holiday booking - not a Ryanair flight - families do not need to have to think about adding on such costs. (DO NOT FORGET THE EXIT TAX IS £50 PP AT CANCUN AIRPORT. It is better value to pay in pesos, cash).
*My TV screen had a red line down it which couldn't be fixed in the air (has it been fixed yet I wonder?!) and all 4 earphones we purchased on board were crackly. Half of the TV/radio channels on board did not work - including the children's channels - not acceptable for a 10 hour flight. Most people relied on using their tablets for entertainment.
*Air hostesses were fine but certainly didn't go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcomed. This was no BA flight by any means!
*We were greeted in Cancun by the taxi transfer company but no Thomas Cook rep
*We received an invite to meet the TC rep after a few days - she wasn't there. We gave up the following day and so didn't see a TC person for the entire duration of the holiday.
*We were advised by TC to take pesos and not dollars - rubbish - just take pesos for the exit tax and perhaps a little extra but US dollars are still widely accepted

PRE ARRIVAL AT SANDOS
*Thank you to Barbara and Daniela Delgado who were extremely helpful via email, trying to arrange a few things in advance to make our stay enjoyable - your assistance was very much appreciated.

ON ARRIVAL
*We booked the last 4 seats on the plane via Thomas Cook. To keep it brief - Thomas Cook promised us a room with 2 double beds (this is why we looked to booking a holiday in Mexico/USA etc - last minute holidays in Europe were not far off the cost of this holiday, yet only offered a sofa bad for my 2 to share - they're too big for a small sofa bed now. European all inclusive hotels also have fewer facilities and fewer a la carte restaurants and I've heard the food quality isn't as good, hence our return to Mexico. We daren't NOT go all inclusive in Europe with kids aged 8 and 6, otherwise it would have cost a fortune to feed a family of 4 in European restaurants these days!). We were allocated a smaller older room in the beach section (3* at best - this really really needs renovating Sandos) with a King bed and a put-up single. It was just about satisfactory in terms of cleanliness, but it felt old and not what I expected after paying over £5000 for a 2 week family summer holiday. Barbara ensured we were moved to the Family Section (40% bigger rooms, newer, 2 double beds plus sofa bed) but despite requesting this family section in an email to the hotel prior to our arrival, this couldn't be done until the next day, which meant we couldn't fully relax for another 24 hours.
* We were given purple wrist bands to identify us as repeat guests - the benefits of which mean you can attend a VIP BBQ on the first Monday eve (really good food - wish we were invited both Mondays or our stay!) and use the turquoise bed section on the beach. You are also able to book a la carte's as many evenings as you wish, not just 3 per week as is allowed for first time visitors.

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE HOTEL FOR SANDOS TO CONSIDER
* Do guests really have to wait until a Saturday to be able to make your a la carte bookings for the following 7 days?! Couldn't it be done upon arrival if guests know what they want - it's one less job to have to think about doing when we should be relaxing. I don't think technically it's impossible to make the bookings over 7 days in advance on the system, as one member of staff accidentally made us a booking for the Sunday after we had left rather than the Sunday prior - proving it is technically possible to make bookings.
*Are tickets really needed when going to the a la carte's? Some staff insisted on them, others didn't. Please sort out this inconsistency. We felt it rather rude of some staff to suggest we go back to the room to fetch a ticket, when they clearly had our name and room number on their list. Why wind guests up like that?!
*Please make guests feel welcome in the a la carte's. Not once did we get a 'welcome to our restaurant' or 'good evening'......very rarely was there anyone at the desk/door to greet us in and quite often we felt like we should have announced our arrival to get some attention instead of having to wait around.
*Room service really shouldn't take longer than an hour - if the kitchens can't cope prior to opening for breakfast, don't offer room service during certain hours. We were awake at 5am following our flight from the UK the day before and were starving!
*The bed sheets weren't very soft - can these be replaced?
*Please reconsider allowing guests in the family section rooms to eat breakfast in the main restaurant up there, as you did in 2009. It is too much to have to return from the main buffet just to brush teeth after breakfast - we had to brush before and head down there with all beach gear, to save a journey back up on a morning
*Please look at refurbishing the beach section rooms of the hotel - this really lets you down and I would not pay over £5000 to come from the UK for a room of that standard
*Please also do not lose track of maintaining the family section rooms - these are still lovely but there were a few scratches/scrapes/marks on the furniture showing how it had aged since our last visit. I worry, given the standard of the beach section rooms (which surely must be refurbished first) that the family section rooms might be left to a poor state before they are dealt with. It wouldn't be too difficult to maintain what you have already got to prolong the need for a full refurbishment.
*I wanted to look in a refurbished Hacienda, with the view to considering it if we returned - this wasn't possible unless we went on a full or half tour of the hotel (i.e. timeshare pitch!) this was very frustrating and wouldn't have taken long just to let us have a peep in
*Consider leaving a small bottle of conditioner in the bathrooms for the ladies? The 2 in 1 shampoo isn't great at leaving long hair soft.
*Is there a different make hairdryer you could install next time? This type of built in hairdryer is fine but it takes AGES to get long hair dry
*staff courtesy/politeness is inconsistent - some are extremely polite and helpful yet others look like they wanted to be at home. Especially the water sports guy by the boogie boards - miserable as sin! I heard from a few people he also tries to charge $10 for broken boards which aren't actually broken.
*The rule that if you're away from your beach bed for more than 30 minutes your belongings will be removed to guest services is ridiculous. It takes longer than 30 mins to go for a swim/walk on the beach, pop for lunch etc
*The rule that you will be charged $50 per any lost beach towels is also ridiculous - we went for a walk on the beach and had left our 4 towels on the bed. We hadn't left any bags. The beach manager had removed our towels by the time we returned and said we would be charged $200. Following an argument with my husband this charge was removed but left a bitter taste for the rest of the holiday.
*Please train your chefs about the need to use different utensils for different meats and cooked v uncooked meats - perhaps use colour coded utensils? I frequently saw chefs at the central cooking station in the main buffet using one item for different meats and cooked or uncooked meats so I can only assume this also happens behind the scenes too. (I did have a slightly unsettled stomach for a couple of days and unsure whether it was due to this or my weak UK belly and the Mexican water from ice cubes or eating salad etc.)
*During our first week the hotel was pretty full and the atmosphere was more 'vibrant'. A little too vibrant at times - sat on the beds on the beach I couldn't have a conversation at times as the music from the beach and bagel beach bar and main pool were all so loud competing against each other. The second week was quieter and this didn't become so much an issue. Could you look at linking up the music systems so they don't try to out-do each other (can they each play the same music at the very least?!) and perhaps only having the more vibrant activites/music at certain times (as per happened in the second week).
*Along these lines - who are you aiming to attract to this hotel - you can't be everything to everyone and the image does seem a little confused to me at the moment. This hotel is ideally placed for families, yet at times you were trying to appeal to the younger party people generation (e.g. loud dance music). Just because you have an adults only section doesn't mean these are younger adults wanting a party - many are middle/older couples who just want a pleasant holiday as per families, but appreciate having separate adults only areas such as rooms/pool/beach area. It's nice to have lively Mexican/carribbean music at times, but the dance music gets annoying (- oh - as does the silly 'ooo, ooo' noise made over the speakers by the entertainment team at the end of each announcement!)
*One gripe that really annoys me because its such a simple thing that should be easy to get right - activities/entertainment timetables - I've clarified these below. Timetables are on display at the kids club, meeting point main pool and family section pool, yet in parts they contradict each other. This was the case in 2009 and still is in 2013. My fussy daughter wanted to attend certain attractions at kids club which were put on at certain times on the timetable. Only to arrive and find out that wasn't what they were actually doing. It put her off going in the end, which was a real shame as the staff there try really hard and she would have enjoyed those particular activities.
*WiFi - available in public areas (but actually available in most areas, just not reliably yet). Why not expand the WiFi slightly and develop an app to show real time activities/entertainment/buffet themes etc - that way you can inform guests easily about any changes and there's no risk of inconsistencies - have the info on the app on digital display where the current timetables are now..?

I will try to add photos soon but trip advisor site is playing up!

EVENING TIMETABLES
Buffet food themes
Mon - Gala (VIP BBQ evening at Bagel Beach Bar for repeat guests)
Tue - International
Wed - Mexican (also seen pics of German but not sure where this is)
Thur - Carribbean

Thur - Sandos Music Awards
Fri - Circus Show
Sat - Perfect Couple
Sun - Minute to Win It

Later Evening Entertaiment - 9.30-1100 Plaza (didn't stay up late enough to see these!)
Mon - Rock Band
Tue - Sandos Deal
Wed - Mariachi
Thur - Reggae
Fri - Latin
Sat - Sandos Idol
Sun - Beach Party

OVERALL
This was a great family holiday in an unpretentious hotel with everything to offer. So much to do at all hours, yet at the same time it is possible to escape to a quieter area (e.g. Family pool, adult only pool or by taking a walk along the pristine beach - no hotels to see down the coast to the right when looking out to see - idyllic!) The quality of food is good enough (great in the a la cartes).

When faced with booking a last minute 2 week summer holiday for a family of 4, and the realisation this would cost £4k minimum for an all inclusive wherever in the world we went, this really was worth paying the extra. The only down sides are those listed in the suggested improvements section above - if you can rise above and ignore these then this is the holiday for you! But come on Sandos - if you were based in the States you wouldn't get away with these things listed above, sort them out and shine above other hotels in Playacar and we will be back!

NB We did walk on to look at the Riu Yucatan near Sandos, just to compare. We asked the security guard if he could take us to reception as we'd like someone to show us around some of the hotel. We were told 'no, go away, look on internet'!!!! I emailed Riu centrally and the hotel over a week ago to complain and have had no reply. I today called the UK number as I felt they needed to know about this poor level of service and was told they wouldn't let anyone but guests on their resorts and he doubted anyone would dedicate themselves just to showing us around. How rude! I explained that he'd had just lost himself a booking there and then and I will certainly not be booking a Riu ever!!

Room Tip: Family of 4 of 5? Stay in the family section rooms no doubt.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank lucybatley

Dear Lucybatley,

We would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with us.

I will see that our staff members receive your wonderful comments and regards.

Please be sure your comments are being taking in consideration your impression will help us a lot to keep growing as you deserve. We hope you would like to honor us once more with your visit, thus giving us the chance to demonstrate that our commitment towards your satisfaction goes beyond mere words. We'll do our maximum effort not only to accomplish, but exceed your expectations.