We just returned from my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding at The Royal Hideaway. The event and the entire weekend exceeded our expectations due to the fabulous staff.
Karina Tagliarini, the wedding coordinator, is professional, caring and dedicated. She answered all of my numerous emails promptly, arranged meetings with various vendors, reassured me during my anxious moments and offered creative input that helped make it a memorable wedding weekend.
I admit to being a Type A personality. My husband and I have a film production background so, we are very detailed oriented. Karina not only planned the wedding for 80 guests, she also coordinated the rehearsal dinner the night before for all of my guests. Most of my guests arrived a few days prior to the wedding, and Karina made certain that all of their needs were met.
Karina also put together an incredible “Dream Team.” Cecilia Avellaneda from Alquimia Events was fantastic! I had very high expectations regarding the decor and she worked tirelessly to make certain that I was not disappointed. She advised me on how to get the most value without sacrificing the look I wanted to achieve. Again, she answered all my many emails promptly, met with me on a several occasions to go over details for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.
Joann Santa Ana from Mannia provided the MC, Luis Garcia, who was terrific. He kept the crowd dancing for the wedding and the after party. Again, Joann was available for meetings and patiently answered all of my many emails.
Martinna Carrino, from The Best Moments, provided 2 teams of skilled hair and make-up stylists for the bride, bridesmaids, and me. Everyone loved their hair and make up for the wedding (not an easy feat for a group of jaded New Yorkers). Thank you Zoe, Alex, Natasha and Alexandra.
During the entire wedding week, my guests commented on the friendliness of the staff, the beauty of the surroundings, and the quality of the food. The beach was pristine and beach chaises were always available. The staff takes great pride in their attention to detail and to meeting the needs of their guests.
I truly will miss my Royal Hideaway “family”. Again, Karina and Cecilia thank you for going above and beyond to fulfill my expectations. I am certain that my husband and I will be returning to The Royal Hideaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning luxury all inclusive resort set along the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Ideal setting in a serene environment for complete rest and relaxation. Adults only. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World. 2008 winner of the coveted AAA 5 Diamond Award. 11 villas with private concierge are spread throughout the property's immaculate grounds. Six gourmet restaurants serve delicasies in menu-style dining. A full service spa offers the ultimate in papmering and body treatments. Personalzied service and attention to detail set this resort a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Barcelo, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splitty, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Hideaway Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hideaway Playacar & Occidental Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Playacar And Occidental Resorts
- Royal Hideaway Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Mexico
- Occidental Royal Hideaway
- Royal Hideaway Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico