I really enjoyed our week at Royal Hideway Playacar. This is a smaller, quieter hotel, no crazy games around the pool.
The infinity pool is nice as it appears to roll onto the beach. Sitting by the pool and seeing the ocean is nice. Comfortable chairs that you do not have to fight for, many towels you do not have to sign out and guard. Great room service and service on the beach in the pool, anywhere.
The food is excellent, the service is the best I have ever had. Seafood is the best, steak could be better.
The rooms are nice, a good size however they are getting a bit dated.
Close to town, you can walk in about 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning luxury all inclusive resort set along the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Ideal setting in a serene environment for complete rest and relaxation. Adults only. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World. 2008 winner of the coveted AAA 5 Diamond Award. 11 villas with private concierge are spread throughout the property's immaculate grounds. Six gourmet restaurants serve delicasies in menu-style dining. A full service spa offers the ultimate in papmering and body treatments. Personalzied service and attention to detail set this resort a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Hideaway Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hideaway Playacar And Occidental Resorts
- Royal Hideaway Playacar & Occidental Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Mexico
- Occidental Royal Hideaway
- Royal Hideaway Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico