We started off at another hotel, and it was not up to par. The Royal Hideaway is a little older, built in 1999, but it has kept its standards high. The grounds were immaculate, the rooms comfortable and
the food was EXCELLENT. Yes, this property is more expensive, but it was worth it for a great getaway with my husband. We will stay here again. The El Dorado Royale is the other property I would put along side this one. The service at these 2 hotels is superior to anywhere we have stayed and we go to this part of Mexico twice a year for the last 15 years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning luxury all inclusive resort set along the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Ideal setting in a serene environment for complete rest and relaxation. Adults only. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World. 2008 winner of the coveted AAA 5 Diamond Award. 11 villas with private concierge are spread throughout the property's immaculate grounds. Six gourmet restaurants serve delicasies in menu-style dining. A full service spa offers the ultimate in papmering and body treatments. Personalzied service and attention to detail set this resort a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Hideaway Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hideaway Playacar & Occidental Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Playacar And Occidental Resorts
- Royal Hideaway Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Mexico
- Occidental Royal Hideaway
- Royal Hideaway Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico