“NO COMMENT”
Review of GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante - CLOSED

GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were just there in July and the hotel recommended this restaurant... The ambiance was amazing, the owners knew how to make us feel welcome.. The food is amazing also, the fresh made pasta is to die for... The way the decorations are.. It's just so incredible.. I definitely recommend it

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Often when my wife and I travel, we find it difficult to find a restaurant that can provide a great experience. GG provided amazing service, ambiance and cuisine... one of our best nights while on vacation.

Their menu offers everything from simple to complex including seafood, soups and homemade pasta. We tried several of their appetizers including salmon carpaccio, brochetta, and fresh tuna - all were very fresh and wonderful. The lasagna was also very very good.

The restaurant is outdoor and has a relaxing contemporary feel to it. Very intimate and comfortable.

All staff including their hostess, waiters and chef made us feel welcome and appreciated as valuable customers.

I highly recommend GG!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had dinner out on the patio under trees on 5th avenue, great location and easy to get too. We ate early as we where the only group there. The service was good, the food was better and the bill wasn't bad. I would bring my family here anytime and would return.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had a great meal here. I was craving Carbonara and GG delivered. Husband had a pizza which was also very good. The patio has great ambiance. The wait staff did a good job. We ate a little later in the evening and the patio was almost full. This was our second time eating there (ate there last year as well), and we will most definitely come back again.

Nadia T, Owner at GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thanks for your kind comment, the carbonara is my mother recipe from north of Italy and looks she taught well..I hope also you enjoy your holidays in playa del Carmen and see you back soon
Kind regards Nadia

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recommended by a friend who loved it, so maybe we were there on an off night. Service was slow (even by Mexico standards), caprese was way over salted, and calamari was pretty tough with little taste. Pasta was good, but portions are a little on the smaller side, spiffy you're hungry, find an app you like to go with it.

All in...this visit was to worth the price. I hope it was just an off night.

Nadia T, Manager at GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

I am sorry if i am answering late, but it doesn't excuse me.
About the service, its true, sometimes it can be slow, it doesn't mean that its always like that.
The calamari being tough, hasn't happened before and salty, god help for the salt.!! I hope to see you soon again, and this time it will be worth it.

Have a pleasant life and full of joy