“Excaret Mayan Show - Theatre and dinner”

Xcaret Eco Theme Park
$200.00*
Super Saver Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Catamaran Plus Xcaret Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Xcaret (pronounced eesh - carette )is a must-see destination while visiting Cancun and Riviera Maya, situated only 37 miles from Cancun International. Xcaret," Mexico ’s sacred paradise" was opened in December 1990 as an eco-archeological park where visitors from all over the world can enjoy the splendor of Mexico’s biodiversity and cultural heritage. Attractions: Underground Rivers, Beach, lagoon & pools, Tropical Jungle Trail, Rotating Scenic Tower.

Outstanding!
I have been coming to the area for a number of years - multiple times a year, and I finally saw the show. It was awesome!!!! I would go back and see it again in a heartbeat. Dinner was wonderful too!

1  Thank Finssup
Write a ReviewReviews (32,784)

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was our first time snorkeling and we enjoyed very much. Many fish to see with excellent water clarity. The only thing confusing was the bag and locker setup but that was miner. Food was great at the Mexican buffet.

1  Thank Wibas
Reviewed March 19, 2014

There is so much to do at this park, we could have spent 2 days exploring it all. We used the "plus" tickets and had an awesome day swimming, exploring and learning. The show at the end of the day should not be missed! Great fun and amazing food and drinks.

2  Thank K V
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Love it, cant wait to visit again.. I really enjoyed the nature them park. very well kept... Love it

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I really enjoyed our experiences in this Eco-friendly theme park. The history is amazing and helped me gain greater regard for all things natural. I look forward to returning this summer with my family.

1  Thank Alithia M