Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM

from $183.98
from $119.99
from $129.99
13,842 results
All reviews underground river sea trek horse show extra activities butterfly pavilion day pass swimming with dolphins mexican culture water activities end of the day mexican buffet mayan village snorkel gear photo package life jackets animals aquarium
Reviewed today via mobile

Is the best park I have been. Amazing places to swim (beach, rivers, etc). Amazing natural life. Amazing shows, lots of nice places to see all the time. I don’t like the prices, but make yourself a favour and don’t miss it.

Reviewed today

Super awesome shows, great day running around the beautiful park. The final show is a MUST SEE! River feature is a must do, just keep track of your bag.

Reviewed today

This is totally worth it!!!It is not cheap but do it anyway - What a wonderful experience!!!!! Full day experience and if you can stay for the show at night! Wonderful !

Reviewed today

Oh this is a great eco park, we visited before on our previous visit to Mexico, please go, they are doing a few changes at the moment but there is so much to see and stay for the evening show it’s a must.. the new bird aviary is great and the butterfly house was still one of my favourites.

Reviewed yesterday

One of the main reasons to visit the park is the underground river, it runs the complete length of the park, and is totally fantastic...
The day we visited was the Day of the Dead celebrations, and do they celebrate, everyone dressed up, party atmosphere, great place for the family..

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The Xcaret park it’s a must see if you are on Cancun or Riviera Maya for your holiday. The prices for the ticket are quite high (and they do not include all the activities) but in my opinion is worthing to pay around 300$ for a couple for the whole day including the evening shows which are incredible as you will discover the mexican culture and history. Would definetely recomend it !

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We was a little sceptical paying so much as we thought it was quite expensive but it was 100% worth it. Absolutely brilliant day out, although tiring and we didn’t get to watch the full evening show and had to leave half way through but we are glad we did get to see some of it as it was just amazing. We got the buffet lunch and it was the first time I’ve enjoyed food since being in Mexico, it was lovely - although be aware you are only allowed to eat once throughout the day.. drinks included with meal (soft drinks we don’t have alcohol). We did pretty much everything except the boat around the river. The rivers are beautiful as are the salt pools and the beach. So much to do and just a beautiful day out!

Reviewed yesterday

We LOVED Xcaret we went for three days and still feel like we missed a ton. there is so much to do and see in this park. We watched a lot of youtube videos before going to find all the 'hidden' or lesser known spots! Beautiful park!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I was there on Nov.12 we payed for the Xcaret Plus which had a total of $300 usd. The only thing we were able to do was the River since the actual fun activities were extra & we didnt do our research. We got excited over reviews how ever it was the worst experience. Its overcrowded, no space to snorkel. We were trying to find ways to still have fun. I made the mistake of getting a massge at the XSpa when the lady started to massage my hand my glasses were next to me. I left them there forgetting them didnt realize until i got on the bus @4 pm When i called to report it apparently they knew nothing of it. !!!!! There was nobody on the stand i dont know how they dont have them. They arnt very helpful & very rude. I spent so much money there buying snacks & gifts for my family. I wouldnt go again. I was very dissapointed of how they handle things just by saying “ your fault dont bring expensive things” !!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We arrived at Xcaret at about 10:00 in the morning, not many people waiting there. There's a booth where u can leave your sunscreen there and get a biodegradable one. Get the map in the entrance(different languages). There're six different color routes on the map.
The aquarium is quite good, coral reef and many marine lives.Not so sure how long are those rivers(I felt so long), but the water was cold even though we went down into the river at about 2 pm. Then we moved to the animal section--Xcaret's Aviary and Butterfly Pavilion. The Xcaret's Aviary is amazing. You can stand very close to the animals and see them clearly, and the whole place is beautifully arranged. I felt I was truly in the nature. But I hardly saw butterfly in the butterfly pavillion.
If you want to see places more archaeological, you can go to Chapel of Guadalupe and Museum of Mexican Folk Art. Both are stunning. But what impressed me most was the Mexican Cemetery "Bridge to Paradise". I have never seen tombs that are so beautiful and creative. It's absolutely my favorite spot.
The show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" is the essence of this tour, the epitome of Mexican culture.
Definately gonna visit again if I get a chance.