“Juanita is wonderful!”
Review of Sabai Spa

Sabai Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai is a Thai word that means “Relax” and that has been our porpoise in the last five years.Sabai is a simple but enjoyable concept for your senses and peace of mind, located inside of one of the most beautiful places of the 5th avenue “El Jardin de Marieta”.Our menu includes several massage therapies, facials, manicure, pedicure and waxing at fear prices.
Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Juanita is wonderful!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife enjoyed a one hour deep tissue massage from Juanita and it was wonderful. It cleared up some tightness and soreness in the neck and back area and she was able to really enjoy our trip feeling much better. My wife said she was so happy when she was greeted by Juanita who she recognised as the same therapist who had given her a massage 2 yrs ago that she really loved. We will return and ask fro Juanita. Thanks

Visited January 2013

San Francisco, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Lovely experience, great price”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I had a relaxing massage from Neddy - really lovely experience. The spa is small and friendly, tucked into a charming garden off 5th. It wasn't the 'best massage ever' (as other reviewers have said) but I really enjoyed it - completely worth the 30 USD. Neddy increased the pressure when I asked, used lavender scented oil (but not too much), and had me almost asleep on the table by the end of 60 minutes. Sold :)

Visited December 2012
Liverpool, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic spa with wonderful people”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My friend and I went to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in August, 2012. We happened upon this spa that was offering 2 hour long massages for $50. Not only was it an amazing deal, it was easily the best massage I have ever had. So much so, in fact, that we went back again 4 days later to get the massages again, and added pedicures as well the second time. The people were attentive, friendly and professional. My masseuse was Paty and I can't say enough wonderful things about this awesome find!

Visited August 2012
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Great massage at Sabai Spa”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were in Playa del Carmen for a day, during our stay iN Cancun.
While walking the main shopping street we were approached by Eddie, who asked us if we would like to have a 5 minute trial massage.
We travel to Thailand quite often, so we were kind of intrigued by the name of the Spa, Sabai, which in Thai means "feel good".
The trial massage was so nice, that both my wife and myself took a 1 hour massage for 31 dollar.
My wife was massaged by Nory and i was massaged by Eddie himself.
Both massages were excellent. Eddie did a middle strong relaxing Thai style massage, which he did very well, getting all the right pressure points. My wife was very pleased with Nory as well.
As i said, we travel to Thailand at least once a year and the massage here was as good as those we are used to in Thailand.
Absolutely worth to go there!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank RvC54
Los Alamitos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best massage EVER!!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

You see a lot of massage opportunities in Playa del Carmen. My wife and I chose Sabai because of Eddie the manager who is also the best masseuse I have ever had. The facality is clean and quite with an outdoor jungle oasis for two to have a wonderful massage. We ended up going there 3 times in our week vacation. Eddie is the bomb! He massages, stretches and aroma therapy! The other masseuses are awesome two, we had 2 massages from Jennifer and 1 from Neydy. My wife and I traded off with Eddie and agreed that he was OUTSTANDING. Pass by the super cheap places on the beach and go straight to Sabai....

Visited November 2012