The awards are true... it's a winner. Nice clean condos and tasty breakfast options. Good location and it's an easy to walk most places. Karen and Erick (staff) were attentive and efficient. Imprevist Restaurant has a better overall breakfast, unless you prefer the typical American buffet plan at the Indigo Club... wow me with quantity and I'll overlook the gross Eggs Benedict. Don't get me wrong, the fruit, pastries, etc are awesome, but the egg dishes are much better at Imprevist. Of course, try both. Yoga on the beach was nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico