What else do you need except a reasonable room rate, which it has. We have kept this place secret for years but it appears the secret is out and has been out for sometime. You now definitely need to book this place in advance to be assured of getting a room. It is a great place to stay with comfy beds, friendly staff, and a super location. We were very sad to see the small kitchen operation closed in 2013 as it provided some great breakfasts and lunches for us. In speaking with the staff, the kitchen closed due to numerous complaints from travelers whom didn't like the staff from Yebo and Playa Palms eating lunch there - shame on you rude obnoxious travelers. In spite of this, Club Yebo is still our favorite place to stay in PDC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - A COZY AND TRANQUIL HOTEL, RIGHT OFF THE BEACH Our well-equipped studios and apartments are set in a lush tropical and tranquil garden, in just a two minutes walk from the beach. We have intended to make the rooms a home away from home during your vacation. Our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes so you may cook your own meals/ mix margaritas/etcetera, and enjoy them on a private balcony. Hang out on a lounger next to the pool, or take the beach kit with chairs and cooler to enjoy the Caribbean Sea. Club Yebo is a small tranquil hotel but it is also a place to socialize and make friends over a drink or BBQ in the common palapa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Yebo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Yebo Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Club Yebo Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico