Stayed in room 56 (the treetop studio). Should have been called the treetop suite. Huge outdoor patio, outdoor shower, sun chairs, hammock etc. the place was very clean and very private. Kitchen with fridge, sink, blender, toaster, and coffee maker along with plates, glasses and cutlery. Club Yebo is very affordable, and it's amazing what you get for your money!
They're right in the heart of town. We were able to walk to nearly all of the restaurants and shops we wished to visit.
The real thing they offer is hospitality. We came home to towel animals many days, the staff were all friendly and welcoming, and even brought balloons and a cake when they found out it was my friend's birthday.
I would stay there a million times...I probably will!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - A COZY AND TRANQUIL HOTEL, RIGHT OFF THE BEACH Our well-equipped studios and apartments are set in a lush tropical and tranquil garden, in just a two minutes walk from the beach. We have intended to make the rooms a home away from home during your vacation. Our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes so you may cook your own meals/ mix margaritas/etcetera, and enjoy them on a private balcony. Hang out on a lounger next to the pool, or take the beach kit with chairs and cooler to enjoy the Caribbean Sea. Club Yebo is a small tranquil hotel but it is also a place to socialize and make friends over a drink or BBQ in the common palapa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Club Yebo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Yebo Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Club Yebo Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico