Today is my last day in Playa and I am ready to plan my next trip here! Club Yebo is tucked behind the dive shop on 1st Avenue but not as hard to find as people describe. There is a giant blue scuba man right outside the hotel (for the dive shop).
We had the 2 bedroom on the ground floor. Very big. One room with a Queen bed the other with 2 queen beds. Full kitchen, living room and nice bath. I loved the ceiling fans and a/c in each room which made sleeping very comfortable.
One block from the beach and also 5th Avenue (opt to eat dinner off of 5th Avenue for better food and atmosphere).
The office staff was very helpful. Housekeeping did an incredible job. The Manager even stopped me to make sure everything was okay. A great find in Playa!
Sad to leave tomorrow and go back to snow:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - A COZY AND TRANQUIL HOTEL, RIGHT OFF THE BEACH Our well-equipped studios and apartments are set in a lush tropical and tranquil garden, in just a two minutes walk from the beach. We have intended to make the rooms a home away from home during your vacation. Our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes so you may cook your own meals/ mix margaritas/etcetera, and enjoy them on a private balcony. Hang out on a lounger next to the pool, or take the beach kit with chairs and cooler to enjoy the Caribbean Sea. Club Yebo is a small tranquil hotel but it is also a place to socialize and make friends over a drink or BBQ in the common palapa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Yebo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Yebo Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Club Yebo Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico