Got a single room for a few days while I was there diving. and I had a very nice stay.
The place is nice with a terrace nearby (and a pool), very very close to the beach and the main bars in 5th ave and calle 12. It is managed by people from a nearby luxury hotel.
The room was simple and essential but nice. A few cookware and appliances in the room (including fridge and microwave). A mosquito net above protects the bed from some dust falling from the canopy roof.
Given the location, the ratio quality/price was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - A COZY AND TRANQUIL HOTEL, RIGHT OFF THE BEACH Our well-equipped studios and apartments are set in a lush tropical and tranquil garden, in just a two minutes walk from the beach. We have intended to make the rooms a home away from home during your vacation. Our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes so you may cook your own meals/ mix margaritas/etcetera, and enjoy them on a private balcony. Hang out on a lounger next to the pool, or take the beach kit with chairs and cooler to enjoy the Caribbean Sea. Club Yebo is a small tranquil hotel but it is also a place to socialize and make friends over a drink or BBQ in the common palapa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Club Yebo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Yebo Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Club Yebo Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico