“AMAZING!”
Review of Edventure Tours

Edventure Tours
Ranked #4 of 378 Tours in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the "Original" cenote, lagoon, turtle tour in the Riviera Maya- having been in the area and doing tours for 30 years! We are a family owned and operated business. We offer you the best of the area- for the best prices!From the pristine turquoise waters of the Caribbean- to the Ancient Mayan Ruins, with so much more in between! Experience the cenotes- the amazing underground rivers; snorkel a natural aquarium full of brilliant colored tropical fish; swim/snorkel with the majestic sea turtles- watch as they glide effortlessly in their own natural environment. For even more "edventure", visit our new Zipline park! Take a fun ATV or Unimog jeep ride- deep into the jungle! A menagerie of ziplines with connecting hanging bridges. Rappel, rock climb, cliff jump… Tour with us~ to experience this amazing area at it's best! We take families of all ages- Tots to Seniors~ and offer private tours for couples or groups of all sizes.Let us customize a day for you! We are honored to share with you, this wonderful bit of Paradise!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Edventure Tours was recommended by a friend of ours who had a great experience with them. He was definitely not exaggerating! We went on a full day tour for our honeymoon and it was by far the best day of our 8 day trip. The Tulum ruins were beautiful. The zipline was so exciting and our guides were very skilled. There was a family with children on our tour and the guides were incredibly patient and helpful. The Cenotes, where we snorkeled, were some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and ending the day by snorkeling with sea turtles was awesome. We could not have asked for a better experience. Our guide, Javier, was so friendly and funny. We felt very comfortable with all of the guides, who spoke great English. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I booked our ziplining excursion after reading other reviews and I was sooooo glad we did.These tours are very personal and up close.Our guide was great.Pay the extra $ to have your pics taken...so worth it.I would use this co. over and over..it was our best day in Mexico:)Thanks Eddie

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I cant say enough positive things about our experience with Edventure Tours. Eddy, his family, and friends really make sure you have a good time. They are knowledgeable, caring and go out of their way to make sure their customer s have fun. We never felt pressured to buy anything. We always felt safe in any environment (first time snorkelers too!). The authentic cook lunch was the best food we had in Mexico. But most importantly Eddy and his crew made it all memorable.

1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After reading several reviews I booked the Edventure Extreme tour/ ruins for my husband and I to do while we were in Playa for our honeymoon. We were not disappointed one bit! We started out with the ruins which was nice because it wasn't so hot yet and most of the guided tours hadn't arrived. From there we went on a ride through the jungle to the ziplines. This was our first time and we absolutely loved it! Cesar was our guide for the day and did a fantastic job explaining everything, demonstrating how to use the equipment and answering our questions. Next we snorkeled in the underground river and cave cenotes. This was probably our favorite part as the water felt amazing and it was so beautiful! After our delicious lunch we went snorkeling with the sea turtles then to the lagoon. Both were really cool and a great end to a wonderful day. I highly recommend adding the camera service. They got some great pictures and we didn't have to worry about keeping up with our camera. Everyone at Edventure Tours was so nice and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Javier (our guide) took us to the Cenotes, the beach (where turtles were right there) and a lagoon where you are literally swimming with the fishes. Due to the low season, my wife and I pretty much had our personal guide, which is very reassuring since I am not a great swimmer. Javier took some amazing photes for us, some where he would need to dive down 15 feet to take an upward shot of a sea turtle, my wife and myself. The next time I go back down there I would go in the low season again and ask for Javier to be our guide.