Ways to Experience Coco Bongo Playa del Carmen
from $138.66
from $130.00
from $85.00
9,181 results
All reviews gold member amazing night waiter service vip tickets vip area main stage all inclusive drinks show starts bottle service great seats bar crawl all you can drink nightclub acts confetti spiderman podium
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was a bit unsure what to expect. It is best if you buy the gold ticket, as this means that you do a bit of queue jumping and are ensured a seat, unless you prefer to be on the ground floor, which, if you are still a youngster, would be better, as this is where you can dance on the bar - don't worry, they cover it over.
It is a bit cramped, even if you have a seat, which basically is 4 high stools around a small round table. The view is amazing wherever you are.
It started off quite slowly. I wasn't very impressed at first. But I think this just throws you off track for what is to come. I must say that it was all well worth waiting for.
The show started around 11pm. I thought I would probably only stay an hour or two, but ended up staying till the end, and finally left with everyone else at 3am !!
It was brilliant, with great acts and lots of high wire action.
Well worth a visit and well worth the money too

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked with Thomas cook the gold tickets. Not worth the extra as sat cramped with other couples on a stool with basically a ledge.and limited drink choice too. The camera filming girls was sleazy filming up girls skirts and getting girls out of the audience to dance on stage. The actual acts and show I enjoyed but I didn’t want to watch a someone that was on my coach dancing up on the stage after paying money for a show.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have not stopped telling everyone that this place is the most fun on earth. I want to go back to Mexico just to go to Coco Bongo. My 21 year old son and I (50) got the package where you have a table with bottle service. Our server Yovani was incredible and added so much extra fun to the experience. The service was top-notch and I felt the value was incredible for a full night of entertainment, dancing and with premium bottle service. It was less than $200 Cdn/pp. Our view of the performance was excellent. We had been approached at our resort and out on the street by people selling tickets to CB and it wasn’t until our last night in Mexico that we actually went as my son was texting with his friends in Canada and they said it was a must-see. My only regret was that they didn’t tell us sooner as I would have liked to have gone more than once. It’s really spectacular. As I tell people, I’m 50, so I have been a lot of places and Coco Bongo is the most fun of them all. Vegas has nothing on Coco Bongo!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Stacie F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We pre-booked our tickets through Thomson before arrival. Our hotel was in Cancun but the trips wouldn’t allow us to go to the Cancun club unfortunately but that’s another story!. On arrival the queue jump was extremely quick and was given drinks and shots along the way in. We were taken straight to our table on the first floor, seated. It’s basically bar stools with a ledge all the way around the stage, not a proper table and you are pretty tight next to each other! We had a waiter which was for the whole area. At times he was good, at other times it was quicker to go to the bar yourself!
We are a couple that enjoy a good party/ club and also a chill out. The shows start at 11pm, so you’re sat around from 10pm-11pm while the camera men are sleazy filming up close to girls body parts but only girls with fitted or revealing clothing. This continued throughout and between the showings. The cabaret, shows, singing and everything was great! I fully recommend that part. I think the sexist sleaziness of perving on half dressed girls and showing this zoomed in on the big screens was too much and very repetitive. Another thing we weren’t too happy about and several other people around us weren’t happy about was: there are podium type things that come out further on the first floor for people to dance on. They only allowed again girls dressed skimpy and revealing clothes to dance here, several other girls and guys tried, but the staff wouldn’t allow them to. What made it worse was, on the ground floor it’s rammed full of people, very claustrophobic, but the tickets are half the price of gold tickets that we had all paid for. They brought all the girls up from ground floor who hadn’t even paid to be up on our level, which infuriated a lot of people. To make it worse there was only x1 female toilet and x1 male toilet on this level making the queuing a lot worse because of the extras they brought up!. On a whole it was good, just the sleaziness let it completely down. Apparently Cancun is the bigger club and better. Had I been allowed to go there, that would of been my preferred option. Not sure I would go again, but I’d recommend it just for the experience.

1  Thank NLH_xo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time I’ve been to coco bongos, I’m a little scared of heights, so beware cause if you upgrade your higher up looking down on some of the show, the acrobats were amazing & dancers were excellent. My only complaint would be all the rave music played, it got rather monotonous

1  Thank teresajaned