“They Want You to be Happy”
Review of Tramonto

Tramonto
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramonto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,495 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What I ordered was not to my liking and it was not a problem to switch it for another dish and the head manager came over to make sure the second dish was to my liking. The staff really wanted us to like what we ordered.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

This is our favorite dining venue at the Vidanta Riviera Maya. We've had so many dishes there aver the past few years, but the chateaubriand for two is a must to share between lovers and/or friends. So perfectly prepared (we prefer beef on the rare/medium rare side). So tender. Better than any cut they serve at any of their other restaurants (including Azur). The wine service was superb - never pretentious. Great tableside service from the head waiter.

My only (and it's a little thing) that irritates me is watching the housekeeping staff (dressed in the same uniforms throughout the resort) walking around the restaurant with a little broom and dustpan sweeping around the guests feet. Just not okay with us.

Otherwise....perfect.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Tramonto is by far the best restaurant on the property. Both at Riviera Maya and at Nuevo Vallarta. Italian done very gourmet style. Chicken parmigiana was presented in a way I have never seen; incredible.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My husband and I usually go there for prime rib night which is expensive, but is a 3 course meal. The prime rib is very good. It is to much for me so I usually either have a pasta dish or a risotto. Both are excellent. The wait staff is outstanding, attentive and dedicated. I can recommend visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Coming from the NYC area, I rarely go to Italian restaurants when we travel (except to Italy of course). The last night of our trip, my family convinced me to try Tramonto. It was excellent. The food was fresh, perfectly prepared, and not overly priced. We enjoyed our dinner and the pianist who entertained subtly while we dined. A very good choice.

1  Thank amsheridan44