“The best at Vidanta”
Review of Tramonto

Tramonto
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramonto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,495 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Tramonto is by far the best restaurant on the property. Both at Riviera Maya and at Nuevo Vallarta. Italian done very gourmet style. Chicken parmigiana was presented in a way I have never seen; incredible.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My husband and I usually go there for prime rib night which is expensive, but is a 3 course meal. The prime rib is very good. It is to much for me so I usually either have a pasta dish or a risotto. Both are excellent. The wait staff is outstanding, attentive and dedicated. I can recommend visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Coming from the NYC area, I rarely go to Italian restaurants when we travel (except to Italy of course). The last night of our trip, my family convinced me to try Tramonto. It was excellent. The food was fresh, perfectly prepared, and not overly priced. We enjoyed our dinner and the pianist who entertained subtly while we dined. A very good choice.

1  Thank amsheridan44
Reviewed August 5, 2018

I loved the bread basket at this restaurant. My favorite thing is the breadstick with parmesan cheese on the top.

I ordered the chicken parmesan, my wife got some shrimp dish(I don't remember the name). Our friends got the prime rib. We were all very satisfied.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

we had a good meal at tramonto but it looked sort of old, service was very nice and we had a great time but it needs to be remodel, and it looked a little bit dirty.