Review Highlights
Mind blowing dives!

This was my first time diving the Cenotes and my mind was blown! Seth gave an in-depth safety... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ricki415
Honolulu, Hawaii
Great Playa del Carmen diving

Excellent two dives in Playa del Carmen with Alejandra as our guide. Well organized and fun, good... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jameswP9601EL

All reviews bull sharks safety protocols dos ojos ocean diving ins and outs fun person awesome company loved diving personalized experience great communication diving experience entire process open water maya riviera great diving super fun the reefs
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2020

I took my advanced open water course w Seth Dive. The dives were great! Seth has the newest up to date equipment. His knowledge and teaching skills are incredible. He will immediately make you feel comfortable and assured on your dive. I highly recommend Seth Dive.

1  Thank kylejA289AC
Reviewed November 30, 2020

Would highly recommend Seth! He took us on a two dive excursion to the cenotes and in the ocean with bull sharks. He was very easy going, fun and professional. Will definitely dive with him again next time I visit!

2  Thank samk493
Reviewed November 17, 2020

We LOVED our time spent at the cenotes!!! Seth was very professional, punctual, and offered reasonable pricing. He set me and my husband up with a private guide and transportation that allowed us to enjoy Mexico at our own pace without the pressure of a schedule or the need to abide to a group setting where we might have to do activities we don’t want or wait on others. We ended up having the entire place to ourselves! ❤️❤️❤️ The private tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and habitats within Mexico plus he was an expert diver and photographer, making this all inclusive with everything we could’ve hoped for.

Highly recommend!!!

We will be returning to Mexico and definitely doing this again through Seth.

1  Thank Mariacabanellas
Reviewed February 23, 2020

I booked a few days of diving with Seth and it was a great experience. Seth was out of town during my visit to Playa, so he set me up with a couple great divers in the area. Diego took my son and I to some awesome cenotes as well as couple local dives on the reef in Playa del Carmen. Seth also set me up with a speed boat to Cozumel where I did a drift dive with Miguel which was also amazing. Thanks Seth!

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank William T
Reviewed January 28, 2020

We loved our experience with Seth! A fun human being, professional and suggested just the right dives for our experience. We were also able to visit the Coba ruins. We hope to visit again when the sharks return.

Date of experience: January 2020