Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Airport transfer

Great company. These guys were professional, early to pick us up and had very nice rides. Highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
seandogg3077
via mobile
Excellent shuttle service

We booked a private transfer from Cancun airport to Chiquila (ferry to Isla Holbox). I was a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
catfoster

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $42.00
from $89.00
from $93.60
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transfer service driver oscar always on time highly recommend leo great transfer round trip transfer transportation company reliable transportation driver arrived on time clean vehicle great communication private shuttle cold water great company other companies these guys
Selected filters

STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!!

This is a Great company! Was on time everywhere I went with them. Clean new vans, nice staff! Chava was a amazing driver! Cold beer upon my arrival, like I asked! Super easy check in and check out. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

1  Thank 664kamrens
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had Very good response time to initial booking query. Fair price and reliable service, would use again.

Date of experience: January 2020
meetplaya, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ElmiraGulch,

Thank you so much for your kindly words, we are glad to know that you like our services. It will be our pleasure to serve you again. Hope to see you soon at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of friends and I booked MeetPlaya for our transportation to and from Cancun during our visit to Playa del Carmen in January. The service from the minute we landed in Cancun until they brought us back after our stay was stellar. The drivers and support staff were courteous, professional and very accommodating! Made what can be a stressful part of travel very easy and really affordable! I'd recommend MeetPlaya to anyone traveling to the Yucatan Peninsula! Kudos for a job well done!

Dear X7448BTjoeh,

We are so glad to know that we meet your expectations. Traveling as a group can be challenging sometimes. It was completely our pleasure be part of your experience at the Riviera. We appreciate your kind words about Meetplaya and hope to see you back soon at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The company meetplaya tranfer was great.The service was very comfortable and fast. We highly recomment.

Dear DorotaK3189,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your recommendations in advance. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked for my parent MeetPlaya round trip transfert from airport to hotel and MeetPlaya did everything they told me that they would do. They offered what they say they will, very efficient on everything Driver, car, extras and on time. Amazing service and will not be the last time for sure. I'm a travel agent and all my clients that want private transfer I recommend MeetPlaya.

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear coreinnes232,

We want to say in advance “thank you so much” for your future recommendations. For us was a pleasure to be able to serve your parents as they deserve. We appreciate so much your for your positives words about Meetplaya, and hope to see you in the future at the Riviera Maya!