Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Company

Upon arrival we were 1 hour one late, the driver was waiting for us and was very friendly. They are... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sylvie1786
Sugiez, Switzerland
Good service and on time

It was very nice and easy experience with Meet playa airport transport. We booked round trip from... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kssastry
San Diego, California

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $18.00
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transfer service highly recommend leo always on time driver oscar clean vehicle transportation company met leo cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service great communication private shuttle friendly driver muchas gracias visiting mexico mayan ruins
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a one-way airport ride to Cancun from Akumal. The driver, Oscar, arrived on time with a clean vehicle, good and engaging attitude. Thank you! Fyi, I emailed Leo to make a reservation.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank OuterwearRepair
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travelled by myself and two kids last December and Leo couldn't have been more helpful, kind and organized. He picked us up o time at the airport, he took us to Xcaret and Xxl- Ha the following days and everything went just smooth. He was so kind to also stop at the supermarket to let me buy food and in the morning took us for coffe as well!
This kind of service is RARE!
Thank you so much again Leo for helping our family!
Gioia

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip and all times they were prompt and very friendly. Would definitely recommend them for anyone to use! We will be using them again next time we are back. We had 3 different drivers and all were nice and friendly! Tim

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2019

We used MeetPlaya for the first time in November and couldn't have been more happy with our choice in a sea of choices for transportation! They were waiting for us with a sign after we got our luggage. The van was very nice and clean and they offered free water and wifi! I have a temporary mobility issue and they accommodated my scooter without a problem. Our driver, Tony, was friendly, knowledgeable and professional and spoke excellent English. We will definitely be using MeetPlaya, and requesting Tony as our driver, for our future transportation needs in Cancun and Riviera Maya. I am a travel agent and will also be using them for all of my clients transportation going forward! Thanks for the excellent service MeetPlaya!

Date of experience: November 2018