Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Company

Upon arrival we were 1 hour one late, the driver was waiting for us and was very friendly. They are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sylvie1786
Sugiez, Switzerland
Good service and on time

It was very nice and easy experience with Meet playa airport transport. We booked round trip from... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
kssastry
San Diego, California

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $18.00
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transfer service highly recommend leo always on time driver oscar clean vehicle transportation company met leo cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service great communication private shuttle friendly driver muchas gracias visiting mexico mayan ruins
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip and all times they were prompt and very friendly. Would definitely recommend them for anyone to use! We will be using them again next time we are back. We had 3 different drivers and all were nice and friendly! Tim

2  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2019

We used MeetPlaya for the first time in November and couldn't have been more happy with our choice in a sea of choices for transportation! They were waiting for us with a sign after we got our luggage. The van was very nice and clean and they offered free water and wifi! I have a temporary mobility issue and they accommodated my scooter without a problem. Our driver, Tony, was friendly, knowledgeable and professional and spoke excellent English. We will definitely be using MeetPlaya, and requesting Tony as our driver, for our future transportation needs in Cancun and Riviera Maya. I am a travel agent and will also be using them for all of my clients transportation going forward! Thanks for the excellent service MeetPlaya!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank BeachBum1217
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Leo was our driver from the Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen and was super friendly! Nice clean car, stocked with waters, beer and champagne (that we ordered in advance at a cost) and was ontime for pickup and our return at the end of the holiday. Would recommend them highly!

1  Thank 557kelleyg
Reviewed January 9, 2019

My family has traveled to Playa del Carmen, Mexico 7 times in the last 12 years and Meet Playa Transfers have set the bar high with outstanding customer service and punctuality, not to mention very reasonable prices. I communicated directly with the Operations Manager Leo Chavez who responded immediately no matter what time of day it was. He told me that he was available 24/7, 365 days a year and I believe him. They offer special services for your comfort and convenience and his drivers are friendly, courteous and safe drivers. I can't say enough nice things about this company and I highly recommend them, I won't use anyone else for my return trip. Thanks again Leo for doing such a great job!

1  Thank Milclaw