Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Company

Upon arrival we were 1 hour one late, the driver was waiting for us and was very friendly. They are... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sylvie1786
Sugiez, Switzerland
Good service and on time

It was very nice and easy experience with Meet playa airport transport. We booked round trip from... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kssastry
San Diego, California

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $18.00
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transfer service highly recommend leo always on time driver oscar clean vehicle transportation company met leo cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service great communication friendly driver private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico amazing experience
Reviewed January 9, 2019

My family has traveled to Playa del Carmen, Mexico 7 times in the last 12 years and Meet Playa Transfers have set the bar high with outstanding customer service and punctuality, not to mention very reasonable prices. I communicated directly with the Operations Manager Leo Chavez who responded immediately no matter what time of day it was. He told me that he was available 24/7, 365 days a year and I believe him. They offer special services for your comfort and convenience and his drivers are friendly, courteous and safe drivers. I can't say enough nice things about this company and I highly recommend them, I won't use anyone else for my return trip. Thanks again Leo for doing such a great job!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Milclaw
Reviewed January 7, 2019

We used the service for airport transport from Cancun to Riviera Maya. Professional service. The van was comfortable. Drivers were friendly. Highly recommend

1  Thank Lizdav19
Reviewed January 7, 2019

We were very happy with MeetPlaya transfers. The driver was waiting for us as we exited the terminal in Cancun. He was friendly and we chatted the whole way to Playa del Carmen. On the return, the driver was right on time. Price is reasonable and vans well maintained and comfortable. Would definitely use them again.

1  Thank clarenoreen
Reviewed January 4, 2019

Booked last minute (night before) transfers to/from Cancun Airport and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Leo was great both over email and at the airport when he greeted us. Our drivers, William and Oscar were both extremely professional and courteous. The vans were clean and comfortable. Overall a 5 start experience that I have already recommended to other friends who are heading down to Cancun in the coming months.

2  Thank 388jay
Reviewed January 2, 2019

We used Meet Playa for day trips to Akumal and airport transport for 6 adults and 3 young kids (2, 3, & 4 YO) while in Playa del Carmen and it couldn't have been easier or more comfortable. HIGHLY recommend!!

Edel and Oscar were our drivers and they were super prompt and extremely friendly. They provided great local recommendations for restaurants and things to do.

We scheduled using WhatsApp which was extremely easy, and got text updates on driver ETA and pick up times since we wanted flexibility for our return from Akumal.

Will definitely use again next time we return.

Muchas gracias!!