Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile
Thomas Moore continues to deliver

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bruce O
Shorewood, Illinois, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great experience with MeetPlaya Transfers!

Oscar was waiting to welcome us at the airport with a smile. He helped us with our bags, was very friendly, energetic and spoke english well. We talked the whole way to the resort, and Oscar even helped us refresh our Spanish along the way. We enjoyed a beer while Oscar drove safely and professionally. Oscar left us at our resort with a smile and a handshake.

Booking was very easy, and the price was good for the level of service we received.

We would definitely book with MeetPlaya Transfers again, and recommend them to our friends.

Thank you Oscar for a great start to our vacation!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Tymon-01
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Meet Playa was there when we arrived in Cancun with our name on a sign so they were easy to find. Our driver - Oscar was very courteous and polite. He got us to practice our Spanish a bit which was fun. He had a clean and safe vehicle with cold drinks. I was a bit worried because we had to pay round trip in cash when we arrived at the resort, but don’t worry we were picked up at the end of our stay as scheduled. They even emailed the day before to confirm with the pick up time. I was very happy with their professionalism.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the guys at Meet Maya tours! I didn't know how to get from Cancun to Playa del Carmen & found these folks and was thrilled with their service. They met me at the airport with a huge sign with my name on it & made it so easy to get thru the cluttered Cancun airport. The fee of $55 each way was well worth it as I was the only one in the van. Leo and Oscar are awesome dudes so I'll use this company again for sure!

1  Thank robert d
Reviewed December 14, 2018

I have been to Cancun and area ( Tulum) many times , but by luck recently met Leo from Meet Playa, I have never seen a transfer so clean and organized. Most of the transfers are good so never a problem, but Leo spoke such good English and had many I intersting thigs to say, that the trip to Tulum went buy like nothing .. Leo understands business and people, so I feel very comfortable recommending his transfer service to everyone..Glenn...Canada

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

Went to a wedding in cancun and we were recommended meet playa by a friend and was the best decision, excellent customer service and friendly drivers.