Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile
Thomas Moore continues to deliver

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bruce O
Shorewood, Illinois, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed December 14, 2018

I have been to Cancun and area ( Tulum) many times , but by luck recently met Leo from Meet Playa, I have never seen a transfer so clean and organized. Most of the transfers are good so never a problem, but Leo spoke such good English and had many I intersting thigs to say, that the trip to Tulum went buy like nothing .. Leo understands business and people, so I feel very comfortable recommending his transfer service to everyone..Glenn...Canada

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

Went to a wedding in cancun and we were recommended meet playa by a friend and was the best decision, excellent customer service and friendly drivers.

Reviewed December 13, 2018

The drivers were on time for the pick up and drop off. They confirmed all the travel information thoroughly. They were very professional, courteous, informative and friendly. I also thought their rates for the service was excellent. I would use them again and recommend them to my family and friends.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

When my wife and I landed in Cancun after a 6 hour flight we were pleased to have been greeted by the most pleasant and knowledgeable driver, Hediberto. Not only did he make sure we arrived in Tulum safely during a rainstorm he also provided us with plenty of sightseeing spots to consider. Definitely recommend going with MeetPlaya Transfers for all your transportation needs.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

MeetPlaya was waiting for us at Airport with a prior special request in hand. Driver was great and got us to destination. Was a little anxious about paying round trip in cash upfront but with Leo's follow up, the driver was waiting for us as we checked out of hotel to take us back to Cancun airport with no problems The vehicles were super clean. We will ABSOLUTELY use their service again.