Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Transportation from Cancun airport to Catalonia resort

We were picked up at Cancun airport on time. It was a bit difficulty to find our driver first... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Kc W
Highly recommend

This personal service made all the difference in a very stressful day. Thanks to Leo and Oscar... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mary E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
from $19.60
More Info
All reviews highly recommend this company leo vans driver ferry cancun placards riviera resort
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the private shuttle.... they were awesome! Early for both pickup & return they have free WiFi and offer water & tissue.... it’s the little things! We will use them again when we return!

1  Thank Movin2quik
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excelente servicie, reliable and safe. Really made our transit stay in Cancun worth while. Would defined recommend this company to all.

1  Thank Erika M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Leo is the most professional person I have ever worked with, not just for a transportation company, but overall. I found Leo and MeetPlaya on TripAdvisor and contacted him. He immediately got back to me. We had a party of 40 and needed airport transportation, two private parties from our hotel to downtown, and private tours of the Mayan Ruins. Leo and his team handled everything. We even had someone who's flight was delayed and Leo made a special trip to pick him up. He is the most professional person I have worked with, ever! He was such a joy and a highlight of our trip. I highly recommend Leo and his team. I wouldn't even look anywhere else. He made traveling stress free and we still talk about how great MeetPlaya is and how much we loved Leo!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a private van from Cancun to Tulum and the experience was easy and flawless. The drivers and the hosts were all first class and super nice. I will definitely use them again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

On time and clean transport. Driver was very pleasant, friendly, and answered all our question about the area.