Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Transportation from Cancun airport to Catalonia resort

We were picked up at Cancun airport on time. It was a bit difficulty to find our driver first... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kc W
Highly recommend

This personal service made all the difference in a very stressful day. Thanks to Leo and Oscar... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mary E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
All reviews highly recommend this company leo vans driver ferry cancun placards riviera resort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a private van from Cancun to Tulum and the experience was easy and flawless. The drivers and the hosts were all first class and super nice. I will definitely use them again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

On time and clean transport. Driver was very pleasant, friendly, and answered all our question about the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I booked Meet Playa for traveling from the Cancun airport to my hotel in Playa del Carmen. I was traveling alone since my friends had a different flight. Not only did Meet Playa make me feel very safe, they were friendly and the transfer was nicely air conditioned. Highly recommend this company!

1  Thank tayl0rmichele
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I booked Meet Playa transfers in advance of going to Riviera Maya (knowing that it would likely be expensive when we got there). We got a fully private van and Leo is super communicative - I got a confirm email and a reminder email before I got to the airport, and another confirm email for our transfer back to the airport. Super smooth and efficient, which I'm grateful for!

Bonus: I was able to pre-order some water and diet cokes for our trip to the hotel, which was clutch after our many hour flight!!!

1  Thank LoveTravelFamily
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We requestes transfer from the airport to Barceló and back. All the staff was very helpful and very customer deiven. Van had water bottles and wi-fi included with the service. They were also on time both times. Thank you for everything!

1  Thank Melómano V
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

First of all we want to thank you for having used our transportation company, to satisfy each of the needs of our clients is our period, see you soon!