Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Transportation from Cancun airport to Catalonia resort

We were picked up at Cancun airport on time. It was a bit difficulty to find our driver first... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kc W
Highly recommend

This personal service made all the difference in a very stressful day. Thanks to Leo and Oscar... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mary E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
All reviews highly recommend this company leo vans driver ferry cancun placards riviera resort
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

On time and clean transport. Driver was very pleasant, friendly, and answered all our question about the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I booked Meet Playa for traveling from the Cancun airport to my hotel in Playa del Carmen. I was traveling alone since my friends had a different flight. Not only did Meet Playa make me feel very safe, they were friendly and the transfer was nicely air conditioned. Highly recommend this company!

1  Thank tayl0rmichele
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I booked Meet Playa transfers in advance of going to Riviera Maya (knowing that it would likely be expensive when we got there). We got a fully private van and Leo is super communicative - I got a confirm email and a reminder email before I got to the airport, and another confirm email for our transfer back to the airport. Super smooth and efficient, which I'm grateful for!

Bonus: I was able to pre-order some water and diet cokes for our trip to the hotel, which was clutch after our many hour flight!!!

1  Thank LoveTravelFamily
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We requestes transfer from the airport to Barceló and back. All the staff was very helpful and very customer deiven. Van had water bottles and wi-fi included with the service. They were also on time both times. Thank you for everything!

1  Thank Melómano V
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

First of all we want to thank you for having used our transportation company, to satisfy each of the needs of our clients is our period, see you soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

If you are traveling into Cancun, MeetPlaya is the ABSOLUTE BEST shuttle service I've ever used including private luxury car shuttles on other vacations. Leo is absolutely fantastic and was adamant about making sure we had all of our belongings and gave us detailed guidance on where to go for our departing flight. Hands down the best service you can get in Cancun. If you are flying into Cancun and surrounding areas use his company. Fantastic.

1  Thank stevefox782
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hello dear, as a representative of Meetplaya, the most important thing is that each of you as our customers who use our transportation 100% satisfied really appreciate your valuable review, we hope to see you soon again.