“Airport Transfer ”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

On time and clean transport. Driver was very pleasant, friendly, and answered all our question about the area.

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked Meet Playa for traveling from the Cancun airport to my hotel in Playa del Carmen. I was traveling alone since my friends had a different flight. Not only did Meet Playa make me feel very safe, they were friendly and the transfer was nicely air conditioned. Highly recommend this company!

1  Thank tayl0rmichele
Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked Meet Playa transfers in advance of going to Riviera Maya (knowing that it would likely be expensive when we got there). We got a fully private van and Leo is super communicative - I got a confirm email and a reminder email before I got to the airport, and another confirm email for our transfer back to the airport. Super smooth and efficient, which I'm grateful for!

Bonus: I was able to pre-order some water and diet cokes for our trip to the hotel, which was clutch after our many hour flight!!!

1  Thank LoveTravelFamily
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We requestes transfer from the airport to Barceló and back. All the staff was very helpful and very customer deiven. Van had water bottles and wi-fi included with the service. They were also on time both times. Thank you for everything!

1  Thank Melómano V
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are traveling into Cancun, MeetPlaya is the ABSOLUTE BEST shuttle service I've ever used including private luxury car shuttles on other vacations. Leo is absolutely fantastic and was adamant about making sure we had all of our belongings and gave us detailed guidance on where to go for our departing flight. Hands down the best service you can get in Cancun. If you are flying into Cancun and surrounding areas use his company. Fantastic.

1  Thank stevefox782