Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience!

I travelled by myself and two kids last December and Leo couldn't have been more helpful, kind and... read more

Reviewed today
Mimosa1010
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I booked Meet Playa transfers in advance of going to Riviera Maya (knowing that it would likely be expensive when we got there). We got a fully private van and Leo is super communicative - I got a confirm email and a reminder email before I got to the airport, and another confirm email for our transfer back to the airport. Super smooth and efficient, which I'm grateful for!

Bonus: I was able to pre-order some water and diet cokes for our trip to the hotel, which was clutch after our many hour flight!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank LoveTravelFamily
meetplaya, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Dear Clients,

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to offer you our private transportation services. For Meetplaya and I, the most important thing is that our clients feel as comfortable as possible, it is good to know that you enjoyed our services. We hope to see you back soon at the Riviera Maya. Happy holidays!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We requestes transfer from the airport to Barceló and back. All the staff was very helpful and very customer deiven. Van had water bottles and wi-fi included with the service. They were also on time both times. Thank you for everything!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Melómano V
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

First of all we want to thank you for having used our transportation company, to satisfy each of the needs of our clients is our period, see you soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

If you are traveling into Cancun, MeetPlaya is the ABSOLUTE BEST shuttle service I've ever used including private luxury car shuttles on other vacations. Leo is absolutely fantastic and was adamant about making sure we had all of our belongings and gave us detailed guidance on where to go for our departing flight. Hands down the best service you can get in Cancun. If you are flying into Cancun and surrounding areas use his company. Fantastic.

1  Thank stevefox782
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Hello dear, as a representative of Meetplaya, the most important thing is that each of you as our customers who use our transportation 100% satisfied really appreciate your valuable review, we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We are so happy with this company. They were super accommodating and great to work with. Unfortunate circumstances saw me traveling alone on the first day of our trip and MeetPlaya and the Driver, Tony, made me feel completely safe. They provide you with direction on getting through Cancun airport and exactly how to find your driver. The vans are very comfortable. They knew exactly where to go and what would be needed to pass through security. Pick up was exactly on time and Return to the airport was seamless. I could not have been more ecstatic and will definitely be using this company every time we are in the area.

1  Thank Trip799335

Thank you very much for the excellent comments it is very important for our company MeetPlaya, to hear from you how is your driver, to be able to improve day by day, we will let know to Tony how good is your comments are about his work, we really appreciate that we have given the opportunity to provide the service you deserve, I hope we can see you soon in Cancun and Riviera Maya Playa del Carmen.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Leo & His crew are the way to go!
We had a tall order and #meetplaya filled it and more. We were a large group of 18 ppl. Multiple pickup & drop off times. He was on the ball, courteous and trust worthy. We used him for all airport transportation.
We also used him for out trip to Chichen Itza, Cenotes and Vallaodid. We had a great excursion, the food divine, the ride smooth. He was punctual and even with a minor hiccup he was quick to correct it. I will never use another company when we travel to Quintanan Roo. They were flexible when half the crew wanted to head home and half wanted to explore the city.

We used them for our transportation to xcaret and again excellent service and patience. Its hard to keep a large group of 18 on time and together but he really was understanding and helped us with all our changes and delays. The wifi on the bus was the icing on the cake. There no better company to use. Thank you leo, my family loved you guys and we will be back!

1  Thank Ashley J

The first thing I'm wanted to say thank you so much for giving me the opportunity able to collaborate on your family holiday, I really had a great time with you guys day by day we are learning how important is ben human and personalize each service, responsible and loved what we do it, I hope to see you next year in our paradise my best wish to everyone my friends!