“Best Shuttle Service I've ever had!”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are traveling into Cancun, MeetPlaya is the ABSOLUTE BEST shuttle service I've ever used including private luxury car shuttles on other vacations. Leo is absolutely fantastic and was adamant about making sure we had all of our belongings and gave us detailed guidance on where to go for our departing flight. Hands down the best service you can get in Cancun. If you are flying into Cancun and surrounding areas use his company. Fantastic.

1  Thank stevefox782
All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We are so happy with this company. They were super accommodating and great to work with. Unfortunate circumstances saw me traveling alone on the first day of our trip and MeetPlaya and the Driver, Tony, made me feel completely safe. They provide you with direction on getting through Cancun airport and exactly how to find your driver. The vans are very comfortable. They knew exactly where to go and what would be needed to pass through security. Pick up was exactly on time and Return to the airport was seamless. I could not have been more ecstatic and will definitely be using this company every time we are in the area.

1  Thank Trip799335
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Leo & His crew are the way to go!
We had a tall order and #meetplaya filled it and more. We were a large group of 18 ppl. Multiple pickup & drop off times. He was on the ball, courteous and trust worthy. We used him for all airport transportation.
We also used him for out trip to Chichen Itza, Cenotes and Vallaodid. We had a great excursion, the food divine, the ride smooth. He was punctual and even with a minor hiccup he was quick to correct it. I will never use another company when we travel to Quintanan Roo. They were flexible when half the crew wanted to head home and half wanted to explore the city.

We used them for our transportation to xcaret and again excellent service and patience. Its hard to keep a large group of 18 on time and together but he really was understanding and helped us with all our changes and delays. The wifi on the bus was the icing on the cake. There no better company to use. Thank you leo, my family loved you guys and we will be back!

1  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, my son and I went to Akumal Mexico first week of August for family vacation. I used Meet Playa for my round trip transportation from airport. (The ride one way is about 1 hour.) Their vans were very clean and comfortable with strong air conditon and ride was smooth. The drivers were very nice and professional. They cared about how comfortable the customers were before and during the ride. We were the only customers in the van and didn't share the ride with others. In addition, Leo's(the owner) customer service was extrodinary. I changed my pick up time twice via e mail. He replied my e mail promptly no matter how late I e mail him. Their service is very reliable. The drivers always come early before the pick up time. Even I was late for the pick up time. The driver still waited for me. I would highly recommand this company to everyone who will visit Mexico.

2  Thank Jelee0909