Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The only way...

I have been to Cancun and area ( Tulum) many times , but by luck recently met Leo from Meet Playa... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sol23mx
Cancun vacation

Went to a wedding in cancun and we were recommended meet playa by a friend and was the best... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $77.00
from $129.99
from $77.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service always on time highly recommend leo cozumel area door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya an excursion end of the day amazing experience vans
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Leo & His crew are the way to go!
We had a tall order and #meetplaya filled it and more. We were a large group of 18 ppl. Multiple pickup & drop off times. He was on the ball, courteous and trust worthy. We used him for all airport transportation.
We also used him for out trip to Chichen Itza, Cenotes and Vallaodid. We had a great excursion, the food divine, the ride smooth. He was punctual and even with a minor hiccup he was quick to correct it. I will never use another company when we travel to Quintanan Roo. They were flexible when half the crew wanted to head home and half wanted to explore the city.

We used them for our transportation to xcaret and again excellent service and patience. Its hard to keep a large group of 18 on time and together but he really was understanding and helped us with all our changes and delays. The wifi on the bus was the icing on the cake. There no better company to use. Thank you leo, my family loved you guys and we will be back!

1  Thank Ashley J
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

The first thing I'm wanted to say thank you so much for giving me the opportunity able to collaborate on your family holiday, I really had a great time with you guys day by day we are learning how important is ben human and personalize each service, responsible and loved what we do it, I hope to see you next year in our paradise my best wish to everyone my friends!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband, my son and I went to Akumal Mexico first week of August for family vacation. I used Meet Playa for my round trip transportation from airport. (The ride one way is about 1 hour.) Their vans were very clean and comfortable with strong air conditon and ride was smooth. The drivers were very nice and professional. They cared about how comfortable the customers were before and during the ride. We were the only customers in the van and didn't share the ride with others. In addition, Leo's(the owner) customer service was extrodinary. I changed my pick up time twice via e mail. He replied my e mail promptly no matter how late I e mail him. Their service is very reliable. The drivers always come early before the pick up time. Even I was late for the pick up time. The driver still waited for me. I would highly recommand this company to everyone who will visit Mexico.

2  Thank Jelee0909
meetplaya, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear family,

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. For us was a pleasure to be able to serve you. We appreciate in advance all your recommendations and positive comments about Meetplaya. We hope to see you back soon at the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

BEST SHUTTLES EVER! Great prompt service. Great energy and team. Leo is a great leader and his team provides an amazing experience. Highly recommend!

1  Thank leslie10bj

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We appreciated all recommendations in advance. Hope to see you back soon at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We are so happy we chose MeetPlaya! Our flight was delayed and Tony our driver was right there waiting to pick us up! He was the best! Very patient and courteous. We also booked a private tour to Tulum which was the best day of our trip. We went to the Mayan ruins and snorkeled in a cenote. Truly a memorable day for my family. Tony had all kinds of snacks and drinks for us in the van. I couldn't imagine better service. Book MeetPlaya!! You will be very happy you did. Thank you Tony and Leo!!

1  Thank Laura L

Dear Laura,

It was a great pleasure to be able to collaborate with your vacations and meet your expectations about the services we provided you. I'm glad to know that you and your family had an awesome time in Tulum. Thank you so much for the positive review and your recommendations, we really appreciate those in advance. Hope to see you again at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Leo at Meet Playa is. I am forever grateful for the service he and his team gave to my family and friends.

Leo picked us up promptly from the airport and was kind and courteous. He answered our questions and made us feel comfortable.

The next day we booked an excursion. Leo took us to Chichen Itza before having a lunch and swimming in a cenote. It was the best day!!

My 11year old son says that Leo is his “best friend in Mexico”.

Highly highly highly recommend!!

1  Thank emilym202722

Dear Emily and family,

We want to say again thank you for choosing and trusting in our company. For me was a pleasure to be able to collaborate with your holidays here at the Riviera Maya. I’m very glad to know that you and all your family enjoyed the Chichen Itzá tour.

Please send a big hug to your little one and say to him that will have his best Mexican friend forever :)

We hope to see back soon!