“Meet Playa transportation”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, my son and I went to Akumal Mexico first week of August for family vacation. I used Meet Playa for my round trip transportation from airport. (The ride one way is about 1 hour.) Their vans were very clean and comfortable with strong air conditon and ride was smooth. The drivers were very nice and professional. They cared about how comfortable the customers were before and during the ride. We were the only customers in the van and didn't share the ride with others. In addition, Leo's(the owner) customer service was extrodinary. I changed my pick up time twice via e mail. He replied my e mail promptly no matter how late I e mail him. Their service is very reliable. The drivers always come early before the pick up time. Even I was late for the pick up time. The driver still waited for me. I would highly recommand this company to everyone who will visit Mexico.

2  Thank Jelee0909
All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

BEST SHUTTLES EVER! Great prompt service. Great energy and team. Leo is a great leader and his team provides an amazing experience. Highly recommend!

1  Thank leslie10bj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are so happy we chose MeetPlaya! Our flight was delayed and Tony our driver was right there waiting to pick us up! He was the best! Very patient and courteous. We also booked a private tour to Tulum which was the best day of our trip. We went to the Mayan ruins and snorkeled in a cenote. Truly a memorable day for my family. Tony had all kinds of snacks and drinks for us in the van. I couldn't imagine better service. Book MeetPlaya!! You will be very happy you did. Thank you Tony and Leo!!

1  Thank Laura L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Leo at Meet Playa is. I am forever grateful for the service he and his team gave to my family and friends.

Leo picked us up promptly from the airport and was kind and courteous. He answered our questions and made us feel comfortable.

The next day we booked an excursion. Leo took us to Chichen Itza before having a lunch and swimming in a cenote. It was the best day!!

My 11year old son says that Leo is his “best friend in Mexico”.

Highly highly highly recommend!!

1  Thank Emily M
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meet Playa was one of the best transportation shuttles I have ever taken. The drivers are really nice and we had no issues booking transfer. We had a joint bachelor/bacheloretter party in Playa Del Carmen and had a total of 33 people with all types of different arrival and departure times. Leo from Meetplayas made our transfer super easy. Before our trip I booked 3 transfers for 3 different groups online for pick up at the cancun airport and transfer to playa del carmen. The rate is reasonable and worth it because there is no hassle dealing with taxi drivers trying to rip you off. Throughout our trip we used meetplaya again for transfer to our excursion. They picked us up from our airbnb. Transfer back to the airport was easy too. I just used the chat box on their website and booked it directly on my phone talking directly to Leo any time of day. His response is within 1 minute. I would definitely reccomend this company. They will make your transfer in Cancun or playa del carmen very efficient and save.

1  Thank Nam H
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Nam,

Thank you very much for choosing Meetplaya and have given us the opportunity to serve you with transportation here at the Riviera Maya. For Meetplaya and I is highly important to always meet all the needs for our clients. We hope to see you soon back :)