“Amazing!!”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Leo at Meet Playa is. I am forever grateful for the service he and his team gave to my family and friends.

Leo picked us up promptly from the airport and was kind and courteous. He answered our questions and made us feel comfortable.

The next day we booked an excursion. Leo took us to Chichen Itza before having a lunch and swimming in a cenote. It was the best day!!

My 11year old son says that Leo is his “best friend in Mexico”.

Highly highly highly recommend!!

1  Thank Emily M
All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meet Playa was one of the best transportation shuttles I have ever taken. The drivers are really nice and we had no issues booking transfer. We had a joint bachelor/bacheloretter party in Playa Del Carmen and had a total of 33 people with all types of different arrival and departure times. Leo from Meetplayas made our transfer super easy. Before our trip I booked 3 transfers for 3 different groups online for pick up at the cancun airport and transfer to playa del carmen. The rate is reasonable and worth it because there is no hassle dealing with taxi drivers trying to rip you off. Throughout our trip we used meetplaya again for transfer to our excursion. They picked us up from our airbnb. Transfer back to the airport was easy too. I just used the chat box on their website and booked it directly on my phone talking directly to Leo any time of day. His response is within 1 minute. I would definitely reccomend this company. They will make your transfer in Cancun or playa del carmen very efficient and save.

1  Thank Nam H
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Nam,

Thank you very much for choosing Meetplaya and have given us the opportunity to serve you with transportation here at the Riviera Maya. For Meetplaya and I is highly important to always meet all the needs for our clients. We hope to see you soon back :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a trip to Playa at 11:30pm and was scheduled to arrive at 9am the next morning. I filled out the form on the website and like magic. Leo and his team did everything I requested! My driver Tony was amazing. He gave me some great local tips along the way. The return experience as well as separate arrangements for my travelling companion were handled flawlessly. I never take the time to write a review but I was so impressed by the MeetPlaya service that I did. Five Star!

1  Thank Scott K

Dear Client,

We want to say thank you for your time spent writing this review. For Meetplaya and I is very pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Again we appreciate all your kinds comments and thank you for such an special recognition of five stars:)

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We. Just arrived from a trip from Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, we took meet playa transportation, they are the best, clean cars, on time performance, Leo the manager is the best man , very good service, he is professional!!!!!!
I recommend. Meet playa you will never regret
From the first call with Leo you will understand
Thumbs up to meet playa and LEo

3  Thank ShmuelyD

Dear Clients,

We want to say thank you for choosing Meetplaya, for us was a pleasure to be able to provide you a very good service. We really appreciate in advance all your recommendations, and we hope you can come back soon to the Riviera Maya!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Leo and his team were on time, accomodating and lovely to ride to and from the airport with! My family and I were worried about the transfer as we didn't pay ahead of time, but as soon as we exited the airport, leo and his business partner were waiting for us and made transportation to our resort easy. I would recommend MeetPlaya to anyone needing a safe, reliable ride to your destination in cancun and surrounding areas. Thanks, Leo! Say hi if you're ever in Chicago!

The Levinson family

2  Thank Jenna L

Dear Levinson Family,

Thank you so much for all your kinds words. For Meetplaya and I was a pleasure to be able to help you with the transportation on your holidays. I want to thank you in advance for all your recommendations, and of course I'll be looking to say hello whenever I go to Chicago.