“Best transportation service ”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We. Just arrived from a trip from Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, we took meet playa transportation, they are the best, clean cars, on time performance, Leo the manager is the best man , very good service, he is professional!!!!!!
I recommend. Meet playa you will never regret
From the first call with Leo you will understand
Thumbs up to meet playa and LEo

3  Thank ShmuelyD
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Clients,

We want to say thank you for choosing Meetplaya, for us was a pleasure to be able to provide you a very good service. We really appreciate in advance all your recommendations, and we hope you can come back soon to the Riviera Maya!

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Leo and his team were on time, accomodating and lovely to ride to and from the airport with! My family and I were worried about the transfer as we didn't pay ahead of time, but as soon as we exited the airport, leo and his business partner were waiting for us and made transportation to our resort easy. I would recommend MeetPlaya to anyone needing a safe, reliable ride to your destination in cancun and surrounding areas. Thanks, Leo! Say hi if you're ever in Chicago!

The Levinson family

2  Thank Jenna L

Dear Levinson Family,

Thank you so much for all your kinds words. For Meetplaya and I was a pleasure to be able to help you with the transportation on your holidays. I want to thank you in advance for all your recommendations, and of course I'll be looking to say hello whenever I go to Chicago.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our annual family gathering was all the more enhanced by the excellent services received by MeetPlaya. As the key organizer, they added to my comfort of "no worry, be happy". Starting with my immediate excellent booking experience with Leo, to our arrival at Cancun Airport which brought us to our private home destination in Playa - yes, you read right; they were able to bring us somewhere that wasn't a resort destination. They were very accommodating and it did not cost me extra for this special request. In addition, our pick up at the Cancun airport, due to the size of our group, arrived at 2 different Cancun airport terminals - not a problem. Our driver, Tony, was very professional, polite and also very accommodating. They all spoke English with no issues. In addition, I was also able to use the MeetPlaya services to plan 2 additional group excursions to destinations within Playa; Tony was our driver the whole time. This again lightened my burden of coordination and, I, too, could enjoy my holiday with no worries. They were very competitive in their pricing, but they went the extra mile with recommendations, snacks and drinks on our transport, In addition, their busses come equipped with WIFI...so the cherry on the top. I highly recommend MeetPlaya and the reviews I had read on TripAdvisor are what convinced me to use them - all true. They are great and were very responsive to all my enquiries! Will use them again should the occasion arise. Thanks Leo and Tony!

1  Thank Yvanka L

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for entrusting us with your family vacation. We are very happy to know that we were very pleased with the transportation service. For Meetplaya and I is highly important to cover all needs required for our clients. Also I appreciate that you mention the good service that was provided by our driver Tony, we will make sure that he will be well recognized. Again thank you for all your kinds comments and we appreciate in advance all your recommendations. Hope to see you again soon at the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Great service from Leo and his team. Highly Recommend

I appreciated the confirmation emails prior to our arrival and departure days. The initial confirmation contained all the information needed. Vans were clean and both Leo and Tony were pleasant to talk to during our rides.

1  Thank Chad G
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much for choosing Meetplaya. We are glad to know that you like our services and feel pleasant about Tony and I. We appreciate in advance your recommendations and hope to see you back soon at the Rivera Maya :)