Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

When my wife and I landed in Cancun after a 6 hour flight we were pleased to have been greeted by... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jack F
Cant ask for more!

MeetPlaya was waiting for us at Airport with a prior special request in hand. Driver was great and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Chris F

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $77.00
from $129.99
from $77.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service always on time highly recommend leo cozumel area door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya an excursion end of the day amazing experience vans
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our annual family gathering was all the more enhanced by the excellent services received by MeetPlaya. As the key organizer, they added to my comfort of "no worry, be happy". Starting with my immediate excellent booking experience with Leo, to our arrival at Cancun Airport which brought us to our private home destination in Playa - yes, you read right; they were able to bring us somewhere that wasn't a resort destination. They were very accommodating and it did not cost me extra for this special request. In addition, our pick up at the Cancun airport, due to the size of our group, arrived at 2 different Cancun airport terminals - not a problem. Our driver, Tony, was very professional, polite and also very accommodating. They all spoke English with no issues. In addition, I was also able to use the MeetPlaya services to plan 2 additional group excursions to destinations within Playa; Tony was our driver the whole time. This again lightened my burden of coordination and, I, too, could enjoy my holiday with no worries. They were very competitive in their pricing, but they went the extra mile with recommendations, snacks and drinks on our transport, In addition, their busses come equipped with WIFI...so the cherry on the top. I highly recommend MeetPlaya and the reviews I had read on TripAdvisor are what convinced me to use them - all true. They are great and were very responsive to all my enquiries! Will use them again should the occasion arise. Thanks Leo and Tony!

1  Thank Yvanka L
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for entrusting us with your family vacation. We are very happy to know that we were very pleased with the transportation service. For Meetplaya and I is highly important to cover all needs required for our clients. Also I appreciate that you mention the good service that was provided by our driver Tony, we will make sure that he will be well recognized. Again thank you for all your kinds comments and we appreciate in advance all your recommendations. Hope to see you again soon at the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Great service from Leo and his team. Highly Recommend

I appreciated the confirmation emails prior to our arrival and departure days. The initial confirmation contained all the information needed. Vans were clean and both Leo and Tony were pleasant to talk to during our rides.

1  Thank ThatIslandDude
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much for choosing Meetplaya. We are glad to know that you like our services and feel pleasant about Tony and I. We appreciate in advance your recommendations and hope to see you back soon at the Rivera Maya :)

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with the service both to and from our resort. They adjusted to our flight delays. Very friendly and personable drivers. Loved being able to order drinks for our ride. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much for the positive review and giving us the opportunity to serve you. We love to pleased our clients. Hope to see you back soon:)

Reviewed July 22, 2018

If you are in Cancun or Playa Del Carmen, please book your transport with MeetPlaya. They are professional, friendly and always on time. I booked for 4 different people and an early airport run, they handled it well. We had no issues with them and their drivers are so friendly and very professional. The cost was cheaper compared to other transport services. I would highly recommend them!

1  Thank cndounda

Dear Meetplaya client,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company, and we appreciate so much your kindly comments about Meetplaya and recommendations. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We just returned from our trip to Playa Del Carmen and we arranged for a private transfer with MeetPlaya ahead of time. They were professional, friendly, and courteous. I agree with the other reviewers and their high rating is deserved. Alex was our driver to the hotel. I think our driver's name on the way back was Tony (we were tired)...both were great! We will arrange to use the company again when we return. The van appeared brand new.

1  Thank Jim W

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much for the positive review. For Meetplaya was a pleasure to be part of your holidays, and we appreciate your comments about both driver. We hope you can come back soon!