Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
MeetPlaya Transfers

Awesome experience! Everything from the initial contact to the airport pickup to the return trip... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Coastal739991
Great people, awesome service!!!!!!

Love them and definitely plan to use them again!!!!! MeetPlaya Transfers was super responsive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Canary0111

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service driver oscar transportation company highly recommend leo always on time clean vehicle met leo round trip transfer cozumel area excellent transportation courteous driver door to door service great communication wonderful driver private shuttle muchas gracias
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Mr. Leo Chavez (operations manager) and his other drivers (Ivan and Alex) were very nice. Service overall was excellent and their fleet is clean and spectacular. Will definitely book with MeetPlaya upon my next trip to the Riviera Maya.

Muchas gracias amigos!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank RNurse13
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear client,

Thank so much for your kinds comments. For Meetplaya and I was a pleasure to be able to serve you as your transportation here at the Riviera Maya. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We had kind of a complicated request with various family members arriving at different times and on different days, but Leo got it all figured out. He had a driver meet us at the airport right on time who was patient while waiting for a couple of our people caught in a very long line at immigration. We added a trip in the middle of our stay for my nephew who had to leave early, so altogether we used Meet Playa for 4 trips with 8 people on 3 different days. The drivers were always on time and friendly, the vans super clean and comfortable, and we felt safe and secure. Great price. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much your helpful, well informed and nice review. We really appreciate you for let us know that we provided you best transfer experience. For Meetplaya and I, was a great pleasure having the opportunity to collaborate in your holidays. Thanks again for choosing MeetPlaya and come back soon to the Riviera!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

We used meet playa to and from the airport. Leo was so friendly and was tellling us about every thing that we passed by along the way. His English along with his Spanish was great. He gave us cold drinks AND his shuttle had WIFI which we thought was neat. SO very friendly and I highly recommend them. Their website is so easy to use and he will chat with you during all times of the day. Next time we go to Cancun we will be using Meet Playa again!!!

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

We appreciate so much for the kind words and letting us know that we provided you an excellent service. Thank you for choosing MeetPlaya and come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we are at your service.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I highly recommend Leo for an amazing day out. He took us to the Mayan ruins, cenotes, motorbike ride and snorkeling. He's an amazing and friendly tour guide. He was very punctual picking us up at our hotel and gave us snacks, drinks and made our day very fun for us and our kids. Also very safe and reliable. We will definitely be calling him again next time we come to Cancun or the Riviera Maya!!

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much for choosing us and the kind comments about the MeetPlaya services. For me was a complete pleasure to be part of your vacations. I hope to see you back soon in the Riviera Maya :)

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We can't say enough good things about our tour guide, Leo, and his superb service. We have a large family and he made our travel around the Yucatan fun and exciting. We had eight of our family there. We were a little concerned about taking all our young kids and teens on public tours and transportation. We felt very safe and comfortable with the service we received from Meetplaya. We could not have asked for more!!! We are planning a trip to the region again this fall and will definitely use Meetplaya again!!! I would recommend this service to anyone traveling in this area. Thanks for making our family vacation the BEST!!!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear Mr. Sean,

For me was an honor to meet a family as beautiful as yours. I’m the one that I want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity of sharing some precious moments with your family. For me was a complete pleasure to be able to collaborate with some part of your holidays.

For Meetplaya and I is very important your comfort and safety without leaving aside the fun in your vacations and feel relaxed.

We want to thank you again for all your kinds words and take the time for writing such a good review.

Mr. Sean, I hope to see you back soon in the Riviera Maya, so we can serve you again as your private transportation one more time:)