“Excellent Service. Leo Was the best with us.”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I highly recommend Leo for an amazing day out. He took us to the Mayan ruins, cenotes, motorbike ride and snorkeling. He's an amazing and friendly tour guide. He was very punctual picking us up at our hotel and gave us snacks, drinks and made our day very fun for us and our kids. Also very safe and reliable. We will definitely be calling him again next time we come to Cancun or the Riviera Maya!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Meetplaya Client,

Thank you so much for choosing us and the kind comments about the MeetPlaya services. For me was a complete pleasure to be part of your vacations. I hope to see you back soon in the Riviera Maya :)

All reviews
"amazing experience"
"vans"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We can't say enough good things about our tour guide, Leo, and his superb service. We have a large family and he made our travel around the Yucatan fun and exciting. We had eight of our family there. We were a little concerned about taking all our young kids and teens on public tours and transportation. We felt very safe and comfortable with the service we received from Meetplaya. We could not have asked for more!!! We are planning a trip to the region again this fall and will definitely use Meetplaya again!!! I would recommend this service to anyone traveling in this area. Thanks for making our family vacation the BEST!!!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Sean,

For me was an honor to meet a family as beautiful as yours. I’m the one that I want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity of sharing some precious moments with your family. For me was a complete pleasure to be able to collaborate with some part of your holidays.

For Meetplaya and I is very important your comfort and safety without leaving aside the fun in your vacations and feel relaxed.

We want to thank you again for all your kinds words and take the time for writing such a good review.

Mr. Sean, I hope to see you back soon in the Riviera Maya, so we can serve you again as your private transportation one more time:)

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We used MeetPlaya Transfers for our return transfers between CUN airport and our hotel near Playa del Carmen.
We met their representative at the airport building exit as agreed and were shuttled to the hotel in a clean, well maintained and air conditioned van to the hotel. The driver handed us our pre-ordered drinks. The driver was very friendly, spoke good English and gave us some regional information upon request.
Return pickup was punctual and easy.
Communications with the office was quick and efficient.
Super service that I can recommend to anybody looking for airport transfers. Pricing was also competitive.

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company. We also want to appreciate in advance your kindly recommendations, come back soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I've been traveling in the Cancun, PDC, & Cozumel area for the past 25 years. By far, this is the best private transfer service. On this trip, we had our 13yrs daughter and 15 yrs son with us.

We booked four separate trips with MeetPlaya (Leo) during our stay.

Round trip from Cancun Airport to Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Round trip from Vidanta to Xplore
Round trip from Vidanta to PDC ferry (scuba trip to Cozumel)
Round trip to Xel-Ha.

Round trip from airport. Leo was waiting for us outside the terminal. He had cold drinks and beers for us in the van for the trip to the resort. On the day of our departure, Leo was on time as usual. He made a stop for us in Puerto Morelos for some really good breakfast tacos. He made sure to order for us and paid in pesos so we would not get scam on the exchange rate.

Round trip to Xplore. On the way back from Xplore, Leo made a stop for us at the Walmart in PDC so we can pick up some groceries. We had Leo make an additional trip to Mega for us trying to secure a specific liquor. On the way , Leo stopped at El Fogon
for us. As usual, he made sure that our order was correct.

Round trip to PDC ferry. Leo had recommended Casa Sofia after our dive trip to Cozumel. The food and drinks at Casa Sofia was great. Since Leo was based out of PDC, we called him after the dessert for our trip back to the resort.

Round trip to Xel-Ha. Unfortunately, my daughter had forgotten her swimsuit on this trip. Leo made sure to stop at Liverpool and another shop so we could pick up a swimsuit for my daughter for Xel-Ha. At the end of our day, Leo was waiting right out front of the exit gate for us. There were other guest of Xel-Ha that was jealous of our door to door service.

Overall, This was a 10 star experience with MeetPlaya and Leo Chavez. I had given Leo a 30% tip over the cost of trips. I felt like we should have given him more for all of his efforts. Thanks again Leo for everything.

My dear Mr. Zoom,

We appreciate so much a such great review and your kind words. I am the one that I have to say thank you for choosing and trusting in Meetplaya. For me is awesome to meet people and families as yours on this job and giving me the opportunity of sharing some precious moments with you and your family.

I hope to see you all soon in the Riviera Maya. A new friend we'll be here in case you come back and need anything during your stay.

I'm really grateful for such a generous tip and I want to say thank you again for choosing MeetPlaya :)