Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile
Thomas Moore continues to deliver

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bruce O
Shorewood, Illinois, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We used MeetPlaya Transfers for our return transfers between CUN airport and our hotel near Playa del Carmen.
We met their representative at the airport building exit as agreed and were shuttled to the hotel in a clean, well maintained and air conditioned van to the hotel. The driver handed us our pre-ordered drinks. The driver was very friendly, spoke good English and gave us some regional information upon request.
Return pickup was punctual and easy.
Communications with the office was quick and efficient.
Super service that I can recommend to anybody looking for airport transfers. Pricing was also competitive.

Date of experience: June 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company. We also want to appreciate in advance your kindly recommendations, come back soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I've been traveling in the Cancun, PDC, & Cozumel area for the past 25 years. By far, this is the best private transfer service. On this trip, we had our 13yrs daughter and 15 yrs son with us.

We booked four separate trips with MeetPlaya (Leo) during our stay.

Round trip from Cancun Airport to Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Round trip from Vidanta to Xplore
Round trip from Vidanta to PDC ferry (scuba trip to Cozumel)
Round trip to Xel-Ha.

Round trip from airport. Leo was waiting for us outside the terminal. He had cold drinks and beers for us in the van for the trip to the resort. On the day of our departure, Leo was on time as usual. He made a stop for us in Puerto Morelos for some really good breakfast tacos. He made sure to order for us and paid in pesos so we would not get scam on the exchange rate.

Round trip to Xplore. On the way back from Xplore, Leo made a stop for us at the Walmart in PDC so we can pick up some groceries. We had Leo make an additional trip to Mega for us trying to secure a specific liquor. On the way , Leo stopped at El Fogon
for us. As usual, he made sure that our order was correct.

Round trip to PDC ferry. Leo had recommended Casa Sofia after our dive trip to Cozumel. The food and drinks at Casa Sofia was great. Since Leo was based out of PDC, we called him after the dessert for our trip back to the resort.

Round trip to Xel-Ha. Unfortunately, my daughter had forgotten her swimsuit on this trip. Leo made sure to stop at Liverpool and another shop so we could pick up a swimsuit for my daughter for Xel-Ha. At the end of our day, Leo was waiting right out front of the exit gate for us. There were other guest of Xel-Ha that was jealous of our door to door service.

Overall, This was a 10 star experience with MeetPlaya and Leo Chavez. I had given Leo a 30% tip over the cost of trips. I felt like we should have given him more for all of his efforts. Thanks again Leo for everything.

My dear Mr. Zoom,

We appreciate so much a such great review and your kind words. I am the one that I have to say thank you for choosing and trusting in Meetplaya. For me is awesome to meet people and families as yours on this job and giving me the opportunity of sharing some precious moments with you and your family.

I hope to see you all soon in the Riviera Maya. A new friend we'll be here in case you come back and need anything during your stay.

I'm really grateful for such a generous tip and I want to say thank you again for choosing MeetPlaya :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Great service, very helpful. I absolutely recommend this service, this is the first time we used the service and we will be using them the next time we on Cancun

Dear Meetplaya client,

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting in Meetplaya knowing that it was the first time using our services. We' will be at your disposal the next time you come back to the Riviera Maya and we appreciate in advance your kindly recommendations. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Leo and our driver, Ivan were amazing! First we exited out the wrong way in the airport and Leo coordinated with Ivan to find my family and get us to the right spot. The van clean and temperature comfortable. Then During our commute to Playa, my 9 year old child became ill and Ivan so kindly pulled over and help us out. Ivan you are the best!

1  Thank LillyBplaya

Dear Meetplaya client,

Thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that we provided you an outstanding service. Also we will make sure that Ivan get well recognized. Thanks again for choosing MeetPlaya and come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we are at your service.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We used MeetPlaya to transport my family of 4 from our resort (Marina El Cid) to Xel-Ha, and back. Our driver (and owner of the company), Leo, provided excellent service. His van was clean and comfortable, with air-conditioning and free WiFi. He also provided us cold, bottled water. Leo was prompt, friendly and professional. I am glad we know we have a transport service we can rely on the next time we venture to Mexico and I would highly recommend MeetPlaya to anyone who is in need of this service.

Date of experience: June 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear client,

Thank you so much for your kind words. For Meetplaya and I was a pleasure to be able to met your expectations. We want to thanks in advance for any future recommendations and we hope to serve you in the future when you come back.