Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile
Thomas Moore continues to deliver

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bruce O
Shorewood, Illinois, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Leo and our driver, Ivan were amazing! First we exited out the wrong way in the airport and Leo coordinated with Ivan to find my family and get us to the right spot. The van clean and temperature comfortable. Then During our commute to Playa, my 9 year old child became ill and Ivan so kindly pulled over and help us out. Ivan you are the best!

1  Thank LillyBplaya
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Meetplaya client,

Thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that we provided you an outstanding service. Also we will make sure that Ivan get well recognized. Thanks again for choosing MeetPlaya and come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we are at your service.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We used MeetPlaya to transport my family of 4 from our resort (Marina El Cid) to Xel-Ha, and back. Our driver (and owner of the company), Leo, provided excellent service. His van was clean and comfortable, with air-conditioning and free WiFi. He also provided us cold, bottled water. Leo was prompt, friendly and professional. I am glad we know we have a transport service we can rely on the next time we venture to Mexico and I would highly recommend MeetPlaya to anyone who is in need of this service.

Date of experience: June 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear client,

Thank you so much for your kind words. For Meetplaya and I was a pleasure to be able to met your expectations. We want to thanks in advance for any future recommendations and we hope to serve you in the future when you come back.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

When we arrived at the Cancun airport, Leo was waiting with a big sign, cold water, and a cold, clean van. On the way to our hotel, we passed a coconut stand and I said I really wanted to drink out of a coconut. He offered to turn around so I could get one, but I told him not to worry about it. When he picked us up on the last day to take us back to the airport, he brought me 2 coconuts with straws! He provided all of our transportation that week, including to and from the ferry, and he was always early to meet us. MeetPlaya Transfers' service is exceptional and unbeatable. If we're lucky enough to get back to Mexico, we would never use anyone else!! Thank you Leo and crew!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thank you so much Melissa for such a nice comment. For me and Meetplaya was a pleasure to provide transportation to you and your family. Next time, I will make sure we have coconuts ready for the all family. We hope you and your family can come back soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Our driver, Ivan, was outside the airport waiting for us when we arrived, despite our very delayed flight. He was very friendly and professional, the van was nice and clean, the AC was cold, and he had cold bottled waters waiting for us. For our trip back to the airport, we had Ivan as our driver again. He was at our hotel a bit early and waited for us. Once again, we had an excellent ride. I plan on using MeetPlaya for my next trip. I highly recommend them!

1  Thank AnnSal
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear AnnSal,

It’s pleasant to know that Meetplaya had reached your expectations, also we appreciate your mention about Ivan’s service, we make sure that he will be good recognized. Thanks in advance for your recommendations. Hope to see you again at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Leo helped drive us around to different resorts in the Riviera Maya this week and he was amazing. He always came to pick us up on time (and sometimes earlier when we needed it) and was friendly and so so nice. His van was comfortable and nicely air conditioned and he even had cold waters for us when we got in the car. We are looking at having our wedding down there and he gave use us great information on the area, which was fantastic. I can't say enough great things about him and his company. They were great and we will definitely use him for transport for our wedding guests next year.

1  Thank alexg9985
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Mrs. Guttman,

Thank you so much for choosing us as your transportation here at the Cancun and Riviera Maya, for me was a pleasure to be able to help you with the transportation. I really appreciate your TripAdvisor Review. I hope wherever place you decide to celebrate your wedding it will be the perfect one. For Meetplaya it will be a honor to part of the transportation for your wedding. We look forward to see you soon!