Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile
Thomas Moore continues to deliver

On our annual visits to the Riviera Maya we have found Thomas Moore Travel to be dependable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bruce O
Shorewood, Illinois, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Our driver, Ivan, was outside the airport waiting for us when we arrived, despite our very delayed flight. He was very friendly and professional, the van was nice and clean, the AC was cold, and he had cold bottled waters waiting for us. For our trip back to the airport, we had Ivan as our driver again. He was at our hotel a bit early and waited for us. Once again, we had an excellent ride. I plan on using MeetPlaya for my next trip. I highly recommend them!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank AnnSal
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear AnnSal,

It’s pleasant to know that Meetplaya had reached your expectations, also we appreciate your mention about Ivan’s service, we make sure that he will be good recognized. Thanks in advance for your recommendations. Hope to see you again at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Leo helped drive us around to different resorts in the Riviera Maya this week and he was amazing. He always came to pick us up on time (and sometimes earlier when we needed it) and was friendly and so so nice. His van was comfortable and nicely air conditioned and he even had cold waters for us when we got in the car. We are looking at having our wedding down there and he gave use us great information on the area, which was fantastic. I can't say enough great things about him and his company. They were great and we will definitely use him for transport for our wedding guests next year.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank alexg9985
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Mrs. Guttman,

Thank you so much for choosing us as your transportation here at the Cancun and Riviera Maya, for me was a pleasure to be able to help you with the transportation. I really appreciate your TripAdvisor Review. I hope wherever place you decide to celebrate your wedding it will be the perfect one. For Meetplaya it will be a honor to part of the transportation for your wedding. We look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We were really satisfied with the Transfer, very friendly Driver, clean car, just perfect for the Transfer from Cancun Airport to Playa del Carmen

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank daroeberhart

Dear client,

Thank so much for let us know that we meet your expectations for your transfers here at the Riviera Maya. We appreciate that you have taken the time to write us your comments. Hope you can come back soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2018

My cousin told me about this service, am so glad we used it. the driver Romeo A. was waiting for us on time, the van was nice and clean AC worked perfect and the beer I requested was waiting for me in the van. Our driver Romeo was awesome, I requested Leo that the same driver transport us back to the airport when it was time to return to airport and he honored my request. I recommend this service!!! I will use Leo's service every time I travel to Cancun.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank michelhm727
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear client,

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. It was a pleasure to having you as a client. We also appreciate your mention about Romeo’s service, we will make sure he will be recognized. We'll be at your disposal the next time you come back to the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

My girlfriend and I used this service to travel from the Cancun Airport to our Cancun Airbnb, then to Tulum the next day, as well as back to Cancun from Tulum, and to the airport from our Cancun Airbnb. We had a couple different drivers between our 4 rides (got the bossman Leo for one of the rides!), all of which were incredibly helpful, kind, and professional. The prices are very reasonable, the service was incredibly convenient, the vans were quite comfortable, clean, and spacious, and we honestly couldn't be happier about this decision. MeetPlaya is the only service we will rely on when we stay in the Cancun/Tulum area. Thanks Leo!!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Anthony M
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hello Anthony,

Thank you so much for let us know about your experience with Meetplaya. For me, it was a pleasure to meet such a cheerful person like you. We are glad to know a pleasant experience with our services. We hope to see again.